Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Member, will need help  (Read 1716 times)

WellSeasoned

New Member, will need help
« on: December 30, 2013, 06:48:05 pm »

Hello, My name is Brian. I visit New Hampshire every year for hiking and have thought of moving into your fine state for many different reasons for a few years now. I believe that unless people actually get up and DO something, it will never happen.

My current situation is forcing me to move within my state of Pa again, because the place I rent is going to be sold in the spring. I have the opportunity to make the jump to New Hampshire, and have the funds to do so. My funds will pay for the move, pay for deposits and rents to an apartment I have yet to search for. A job is something I will need to find within a month of moving up there, or hopefully found before I move up there.

I feel right now in my life is an opportunity, and if I pass it up, it will undoubtedly hamper my dreams of joining the live free or die crowd forever, as I am not getting any younger.

So, is there anyone here I can reach out to, who can give a fellow patriot a hand?

Thanks for reading, BE Well! :)

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: New Member, will need help
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 12:15:31 am »

You might want to look into a temp agency like Adecco to get jobs right away to pay the bills while you search for something more permanent.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

HenryRW

• Revolutionary Wire
Re: New Member, will need help
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 06:24:56 am »

I've also been trying to keep an eye on jobs, thanks for the suggestion of Adecco.
Pages: [1]   Go Up