Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Retail manager  (Read 3627 times)

Bab8589

Retail manager
« on: December 29, 2013, 11:18:18 pm »

My boyfriend and I are looking to move to nh as soon as one of us gets a job. He is Looking for a job as a retail store manager. Over 3 years experience as a manager at 2 fast paced stores in manhattan. Willing to start off in an assistant manager or sales lead position and climb the ladder. Nashua area would be ideal. He also has experience as a superintendent of a building and some electrical and carpentry work.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 11:33:00 pm by Bab8589 »

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
Re: Retail manager
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 12:54:09 pm »

Nashua is probably the right place for a store manager position. That's a popular spot for shopping because the massholes come over the border to avoid sales tax.

freedomroad

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 02:05:44 pm »

Check with the outlets in NH. I think the biggest outlet mall is in Merrimack. There are also outlets in Tilton and Conway. And right over the border in Kittery, Maine there is a collection of outlet mall after outlet mall. Also, check with the malls in Concord, Nashua, Salem, Manchester and near Portsmouth. There is even a kinda mall in Lebanon.

Bab8589

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 05:11:54 pm »

Massholes. That is too funny. Yes we've checked with a couple of places in malls but they all say you need to apply online while also saying that applications tend to get lost in the shuffle online. Such a pain.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything