Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are we all articles of interstate commerce?  (Read 4846 times)

Sweeney

Are we all articles of interstate commerce?
« on: November 08, 2013, 02:06:57 am »

While living in Nashua in the early 1990's, I spent a great deal of time (about three years) researching the interstate commerce clause.  I soon discovered Congress uses the interstate commerce clause as their grant of power to regulate and control every aspect of our life from the cradle to grave by way of a federal license issued the a citizen to engage in interstate commerce.  Without this federal license, Congress does not have jurisdiction over your private commerce. (1)  This research sat on the shelf until a few years ago when I decided to once again make it available to the public.   Here's a FREE PDF copy of the book Dulocracy in America: The commerce "Claws."  

http://dulocracy.com/dulocracy.pdf

Read Chapter 11 - The "Great Secret" in Dulocracy in America.  You'll understand how President Roosevelt's federal licensing scheme is being used today.

"What the people really want they generally get. The same Constitution which serves as a shield to protect the rights of the people will now be used as the sword for their own destruction." Charles Evans Hughes, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, 1937.

In fact, John G Winant, three-time New Hampshire governor during the 1920's and 30's knew about this federal licensing scheme and refused to get the license. Even President Roosevelt did not avail himself of this federal license to engage in interstate commerce.  His lovely wife Eleanor never had this federal license.  The above quoted Chief Justice Hughes never had this license to engage in interstate commerce.  Just like today with ObamaCare - history repeats itself.            

Any comments about the book would be appreciated.  To learn more about the book go to www.dulocracy.com

J.D. Sweeney

(1).  "The right to engage in commerce between the states is not a right created by or under the Constitution of the United States.  It existed long before that Constitution was adopted. It was expressly guaranteed as a privilege inherent in American citizenship." Hoxie v. N.Y., N.H. & H.R.R. Co. 73, 73 Atl. Rep. 754, 759 (1909).
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 04:05:40 pm by Sweeney »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Are we all articles of interstate commerce?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 10:22:40 am »

That's something that our NHLA members ought to discuss and those of us in the state house (reps). I don't believe FDR was the tyrant that some right-wingers like to think. Mellon, who served in his cabinet, certainly seems to have been a tyrant, responsible for much of the outlawing of marijuana etc. But we shouldn't discuss too much politics on the Friendly Forum.

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 10:53:43 am »

Actually Obamacare relies on the Taxation Clause, not the Interstate Commerce Clause.

As for marijuana, other than transport across State lines, the largest thing outlawing it is the State Legislatures.
In NH, removing the bans would mean that the State might lose some tobacco tax money - doubtful because the craving for nicotine would not be held off by marijuana; and risk the soft wood pulp industry - most likely because hemp would be relatively easy to grow and inexpensive, and its oily nature might provide far more BTU's than softwood pulp in an ongoing growth operation.

The State of NH would need to legalize its agricultural production; then make it illegal to burn as biomass for electricity.

Bob D.

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 04:53:50 pm »

Sweeney, thanks for that book, it was very nice of you to share. I will read it bit by bit. I even shared it on another forum.

Sweeney

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 02:08:10 am »

Bob,

I hope you enjoy the book.  I spent over 3 years researching the New Deal, etc.  If you don't want to read it all, may I suggest you read Chapter 11: The "Great Secret." 

Any comments about book would be greatly appreciated. 

J.D. Sweeney   

Bob D.

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 07:42:18 am »

Thanks for the tip JD, I am not a big reader of books any ways, I might just give chapter 11 a try. I have known for quite a while that FDR was one of the first of the big tyrants, I just like to increase my knowledge. I seems the Bush's and Obummer are pretty big tyrants as well. Reading the first 2 chapters, it looks like Obummer took his health care plan right out of the FDR crisis fabrication plan.

Stop bending over to the B$ and wake up Americans!  :P

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 08:45:20 am »

Obama took it right out of nothing. It wasn't his, or any Democrats, idea.

The plan comes from Romneycare, that came from a Heritage Foundation idea circulated through Republicans in the 90s; and Heritage came by it through Switzerland.

Pages: [1]   Go Up