Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Interested, but can't commit yet  (Read 1671 times)

AWolf

Interested, but can't commit yet
« on: October 27, 2013, 09:19:11 am »

Hello everyone! My name is Angela and I live in Wisconsin with my husband, Rick and my daughter from a previous relationship. My husband and I have always known that once my daughter is done with high school we would be looking at every opportunity we can create no matter where it is in the country. FSP keeps coming up on our radar. We would have just committed to it but she is only in 6th grade so we wouldn't be able to move within five years if the 20k number was hit within the next year. But we will be taking time over the next year or two to learn more and be a part of the virtual community.

One question, is 20k the cut off? Once there are 20k can no more join or is it open ended?

escapist_reborn

• Liberating the world one graphic at a time!
    • Graphical Liberation Front
Re: Interested, but can't commit yet
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 12:46:45 pm »

As far as I've been able to tell, 20k is just the beginning. Also, don't leave out that not everyone will be able to move out as promised, so we'll end up needing more signers than 20k to have 20k movers.
Joël Valenzuela<br />Chief Contrabandist, Graphical Liberation Front

AWolf

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 01:42:48 pm »

That's a good point escapist!

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 01:48:18 pm »

Don't worry about the number. People have already moved, nearly 1,500 already. Come join us! We are making history.

We suggestion you come for a visit and see what it's all about:  http://freestateproject.org/events
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064

escapist_reborn

• Liberating the world one graphic at a time!
    • Graphical Liberation Front
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 03:06:52 pm »

Don't worry about the number. People have already moved, nearly 1,500 already. Come join us! We are making history.

That we are! :) Come visit, we'll show you around.
Joël Valenzuela<br />Chief Contrabandist, Graphical Liberation Front

Bazil

• not the spice and not the country
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 03:57:19 pm »

At the moment the "deadline" looks like it's be 2020 or so if the FSP hits it's mark in 2015 as projected.  According to my math your daughter will be out of high school a year before that.  Even if you're a year or two late I don't think it'd be a big deal.
"If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!"- The government | "Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reasons!" -  a friend

AWolf

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2013, 04:45:55 pm »

Great! I was just worried that we wouldn't be able to react "immediately". But a little flex makes all the difference. Count us in.

freedomroad

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2013, 07:31:05 pm »

Great! I was just worried that we wouldn't be able to react "immediately". But a little flex makes all the difference. Count us in.

Welcome to the Forum and fantastic. Join by clicking here ;) http://freestateproject.org/join Remember, you can each join :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything