Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction. Moving in 2015.  (Read 3014 times)

MozartOne

Introduction. Moving in 2015.
« on: October 19, 2013, 12:53:48 am »

Hello folks,

My wife and I, (26 and 28) are going to move in the summer of 2015.  We currently live in the Finger Lakes region of NY.  She's in Pharmacy School right now and graduates in May 2015. 

We're planning on visiting for a week this spring break to scout around and see what area(s) we like.  Since we're used to lakes where we grew up, we are thinking about somewhere within 20 miles of Lake Winnepesaukee.  Also, the plan at some point once we make a good dent in her college loans, is to buy 40 acres of land or so.  We don't want to be close to the southeast corner of NH, or anywhere near Boston, or the main highways leading away from it.

Any thoughts?  Advice?  Critiques?  Questions?

porcupinerealtor

• Mark Warden Porcupine Real Estate
Re: Introduction. Moving in 2015.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 10:44:21 am »

There are lakes all around the state, not just in the "Lakes Region." You'll love it here!

You might try to come out for NH Liberty Forum in February or Porcupine Freedom Festival in June and meet other early movers and freedom-loving folks.  http://freestateproject.org/events

When you are ready to make the move, I can help you with all your real estate-related needs.

Mark
Mark Warden
cell 603.391.2888
mark@porcupinerealestate.com
porcupinerealestate.com
facebook.com/porcupinerealestate
twitter.com/porcupinerealty

MozartOne

Re: Introduction. Moving in 2015.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 01:04:28 am »

Awesome.  I'll check out your website.
Pages: [1]   Go Up