Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Manchester/Keene tour guide Oct. 21-25  (Read 3178 times)

Penfist

• FSP Participant
  • Work together to build something that lasts.
    • Penfist
Manchester/Keene tour guide Oct. 21-25
« on: October 16, 2013, 06:27:36 pm »

I'm planning on coming up and looking around Manchester and Keene the 21st-25th. Are there are FSP members willing to give guided tours or make suggestions about rental housing? I'd like to know the area and make a decision as quickly as possible.

Thanks.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.
--Thomas Jefferson

freedomroad

Re: Manchester/Keene tour guide Oct. 21-25
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 09:52:09 pm »

I'm planning on coming up and looking around Manchester and Keene the 21st-25th. Are there are FSP members willing to give guided tours or make suggestions about rental housing? I'd like to know the area and make a decision as quickly as possible.

Thanks.
I can give you a tour of Keene. I knows historic areas. I know the areas with the most stores. I know the area with the best views.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 04:39:15 pm by 1DayAtATime »

Penfist

• FSP Participant
    • Penfist
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 04:38:47 pm »

That would be wonderful. My cell is 770.881.2235. I go by Pen these days although my legal name (caller ID) is Trevor.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.
--Thomas Jefferson

porcupinerealtor

• Mark Warden Porcupine Real Estate
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 06:36:19 pm »

Pen,
Please send an email to visitnh@freestateproject.org and she (Chris) will try to help coordinate some introductions for you in the Manchester area. If you are on Facebook, it will be REAL easy to arrange some meetups. If not, send an email and we'll see what we can do.

Mark
PS The best source for rentals is nh.craigslist.org. Also try porcmanor.com and nneren.com.
Mark Warden
cell 603.391.2888
mark@porcupinerealestate.com
porcupinerealestate.com
facebook.com/porcupinerealestate
twitter.com/porcupinerealty

Penfist

• FSP Participant
    • Penfist
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 09:03:12 am »

Pen,
Please send an email to visitnh@freestateproject.org and she (Chris) will try to help coordinate some introductions for you in the Manchester area. If you are on Facebook, it will be REAL easy to arrange some meetups. If not, send an email and we'll see what we can do.

Mark
PS The best source for rentals is nh.craigslist.org. Also try porcmanor.com and nneren.com.

Thank you Mark!
--Thomas Jefferson

Penfist

• FSP Participant
    • Penfist
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 06:34:29 pm »

Thanks to all who came out!
--Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up