Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Traveling to New Hampshire first time this week, considering move next year  (Read 1700 times)

bandito

Greetings,

My wife, two kids, and I will be traveling to NH for the first time this week, from Thursday to Wednesday the following week.  We'll be staying in Keene most of the time to see the Pumpkin Festival over the weekend (I'm a big Halloween fan), but will be venturing around the other days to check out the state and hopefully meet some other Free Staters.

I've been fantasizing for a long time about joining the Free State Project and moving out there to NH from California to fight for liberty.  Things are finally starting to progress where I may be able to move my family over there, so our next step is to find out where in New Hampshire we'd like to live.

To experience New Hampshire, what would you guys recommend doing?  We'll probably be bouncing around between Keene, Manchester, and Nashua.  I have a feeling that Manchester might be our ideal destination if we move there because it's a larger city, like where we live in CA.  Ideally, I'd love to live in an area with lots of FSP activists. 

Since finding out about Ron Paul in 2007, I've been VERY active in the liberty movement and see New Hampshire as the frontier in liberty activism.  I've done a lot of fighting both outside and within the system and think that I'd be a great asset to the FSP and would do anything I can to help fighting for liberty in our lifetime.

Hopefully I'll have a chance to meet some of you within this next week?  I look forward to hearing your thoughts about NH.

freedomroad

Welcome!

There are 2 weekly events in Keene on Sunday that you might want to attend. The sign wave outside the prison on Route 101 at 4PM and Social Sundays at McCue's on Emerald St at 6PM. Check the calendar for details. http://freekeene.com/calendar/

If you wanted to meet people at a different time on Sunday or on a different day, here is a good way to plan that. http://forum.shiresociety.com/introduce-yourself/hopefully-visiting-keene-this-evening-9313/msg63328/#msg63328 If you want to meet-up with folks during Pumpkin Fest, you are gonna need to meet somewhere other than a restaurant or park due to lack of ability to drive and the number of people in the city.

elkingrey

• Daily Anarchist

As a fellow California refugee I wish you the best of luck in your migration to the Free State.

bandito

Great, thanks for the suggestions 1DayAtATime.  I went and posted on the ShireSociety forum as well. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up