Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New to FSP  (Read 1943 times)

LiveFreek10

New to FSP
« on: October 03, 2013, 08:41:20 pm »

Hey all,

I moved to NH 3 years ago from NY and love it. I found out about the FSP through FreeTalkLive, but originally moved here for more freedom. 3 years ago I lived in Derry and now reside in Penacook. I am just looking for people in the area that are like minded. I am upset to say the least about the BEARCAT. Also I am considering starting my own business and eventually running for city council. All questions, concerns and comments welcome. Hope to see some of you soon.

Dan

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: New to FSP
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 07:27:44 am »

I believe one of the anti-Bearcat city council candidates lives in Penacook: Tim B. Anyway, you might want to look into the "Concord Porcupines" meetings.... Looks as if the next one is Sat. Oct. 12: https://www.facebook.com/events/527831093957764/
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

porcupinerealtor

• Mark Warden Porcupine Real Estate
Re: New to FSP
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 05:41:07 pm »

Dan,
If you send me a PM, I'll be happy to introduce you to some fellow liberty activists in the Concord area.

If you are on Facebook, there are lots of great groups for area liberty people.

Mark
Mark Warden
cell 603.391.2888
mark@porcupinerealestate.com
porcupinerealestate.com
facebook.com/porcupinerealestate
twitter.com/porcupinerealty
Pages: [1]   Go Up