Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Electrical Pollution  (Read 24418 times)

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
Re: Electrical Pollution
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 02:34:44 pm »

Do you know what empiricism is?

d.j.smith

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 03:38:50 pm »

Of course I do! :) I'm a sesquipedalian autodidact!
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sam Adams

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2013, 05:50:39 pm »

Bodies cells have atoms, which have electrons[sodium], and protons[potassium].

The quality of education in this country is terrifying. I assure you that electrons are not sodium and protons are not potassium, both are elements composed of a nucleus (itself composed of protons and neutrons) surrounded by an electron cloud.

They all communicate with each other if you will, since they are electric. We aren,t antennas but electricity attaches other electric. Just like a north side of one magnet vs another one. This is how these matching low frequency waves can interfere with body function by changing the cells DNA make-up. Tesla studied these low frequencies and did transport electric without any wiring. Of course there are products that can polarize these radiation frequencies, I will have to find site.

??? You would do well to take a physics class, you are rambling nonsense.                   Greap, I,m sorry I misquoted a fact or 2 here, you have taken Full advantage of it. I thought you enjoyed Americans and our country, vs where came from[snob dry hill].  Its obvious I haven,t received the level of education you have, but I continue my education on a daily bases, unlike some over educated folks. The other difference I see, is being naive and close minded and believing everything you read and hear. We live in a rapidly changing world and there are thousands of lies and frequencies being thrown at you everyday, its up to you to filter out what makes sense and filter out the lies that you have been taught in College, including Science. At least Americans haven,t allowed their country to be renamed and run by a Union, then again, I think I,m wrong again. But greap, 25% of the info you have studied and learned is false or made-up, out right lies, or corrupted.

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 08:20:01 pm »

Renamed and run by a Union? The United States of America is a Union.

Sam Adams

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2013, 08:34:51 pm »

Renamed and run by a Union? The United States of America is a Union.
                      Run by a union for sure, and corporations, Large Bankers, International elite, UN, IMF, Queen[ but many people don,t believe this], Federal Reserve, Bilderbergs. But America was created to be A Constitutional Republic.  A Republic of Individual State Nations.

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2013, 08:41:11 pm »

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 02:22:20 pm »

The US is a constitutional republic, and none of what your referencing changes that.

d.j.smith

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2013, 05:36:43 pm »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the point of all those things is exactly to change it. And they have been changing it.

If they hadn't... well, then there wouldn't be any need for a Free State Project, would there?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 06:01:14 pm by djsmith »
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2013, 12:51:35 pm »

No. The point of none of those things was to change us from a constitutional republic.
Failure to abide and hold dear the constitution changes us from a constitutional republic.
But you'll find each of those instances to be a desire of the majority, with a failure of the minority to act.

Sam Adams

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2013, 02:47:22 pm »

No. The point of none of those things was to change us from a constitutional republic.
Failure to abide and hold dear the constitution changes us from a constitutional republic.
But you'll find each of those instances to be a desire of the majority, with a failure of the minority to act.

John, we have to realize that we have been duped since the Civil war, with lies of states rights vs federal govt big rights and regulations. I think we were also lied to in the Revolutionary war also, just a false flag maybe? People tend to BELIEVE their ceasar govt and not suspect that every word they say is 100% false, and that they are totally manipulating us and US. Listening to the rushes and fox who support the industrial military complex which feeds the sic federal reserve and the IMF and do the bidding of the un and the growth of the nwo, warps peoples thinking. Just like germany and Russia and China, we are being transformed from a republic into a Commie state, even if u don,t believe it. Crash the federal reserve note and topple dcs debt, then something can be fixed, with some short term pain for folks who aren,t prepared. Under bushes 1999 voters count fraud, they changed your vote to a digital vote counted by software that bushes dad owns the company. We don,t have a vote thats counted, unless you run for office. Don,t blame the majority or the minority, put the blame where it belongs. We live in very dangerous times, realize it. SAM ADAMS

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2013, 04:28:19 pm »

The Federal Reserve doesn't violate the constitutional republic; and the history of banking in the US would be the start to your education on this issue.

As for the 'electronic voting'; in my district its paper ballot. I think you may mean the 'electronic counting'; and no one has shown it to be false.

There are specific issues that violate the constitutional republic. For instance, Rand Paul has entered Amendment 1742 to the Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations act (S.1243) to fix one of these. Watch this Amendment and you'll witness the opposition for the federal government to be reined in to its constitutional authority.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 04:36:28 pm by John Edward Mercier »

d.j.smith

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2013, 07:56:18 pm »

So what it seems you're saying, Mercier, is that

no one in high places is colluding to change our Republic

the change is simply the end result of many coincidental specific mistakes.

Is that a basically correct summation?

(For anyone watching, I expect him to seize on any specific word or phrase that he can and run off on a tangent to avoid giving a direct answer to a simple question.)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 08:02:10 pm by djsmith »

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2013, 08:28:58 am »

Of course they are colluding. I gave you an amendment to watch that removes some of the collusion.
What your failing to understand is that collusion is desired by the majority, and no one works to stop it.

But to change from a constitutional republic, you need a constitutional violation or extra-constitutional act.
Acting within the  constitutional authority granted doesn't do that.

You do understand the difference?

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2013, 07:21:55 am »

Greap said: You would do well to take a physics class, you are rambling nonsense.
Miles Mathis at http://milesmathis.com shows that conventional physics has been rambling nonsense for over a century. And he shows a lot of hints as to what reality is much closer to.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2013, 08:45:10 am »

Greap said: You would do well to take a physics class, you are rambling nonsense.
Miles Mathis at http://milesmathis.com shows that conventional physics has been rambling nonsense for over a century. And he shows a lot of hints as to what reality is much closer to.

I just skimmed through that, and every single "problem" with physics which he offers up, is really just an example of him not even vaguely understanding physics.

For example:
We are told that atmospheric muons are experiencing time dilation in order to reach sea level detection. But special relativity tells us that all objects in relative motion experience both time dilation and length contraction. The length contraction in SR is derived from the x or distance contraction, and they are proportional. Meaning, the whole x-dimension must be contracting, not just the “length” of the muon. Which means that a time-dilated particle must seem to be going a shorter distance than expected, not a longer distance. How can current theory ignore the length contraction?

This just demonstrates total lack of comprehension.  It is a "length" contraction - specifically, it occurs along the axis of travel.  And it is an apparent contraction, the same as the time dilation.  This is relativity, so the speeds involved and the time and length differences are all relative values.  If I travel away from you at great speed in a rocket, and then return at great speed, I will have experienced less time than you did.  But you aren't some sort of absolute reference - you exist relative to me, relative to the planet, relative to the solar system, relative to the Milky Way, etc.  If I convince a friend to join me in my trip, travelling parallel to my path in his own rocket ship, we'll each have experienced less time than you did, but we'll have experienced the same amount of time as each other, because we travelled at the same speed for the same duration.

Lorentz contraction states that an object travelling at very high speeds relative to a particular observer will appear to that observer to be shorter along its axis of travel.  An observer riding the object would see himself as stationary, and the first observer as moving, and would see that observer contracted, while seeing himself normally.  The contraction does not impact the muon's speed, because the muon does not "see" the contraction - from the muon's "point of view," it is perfectly normal, and the rest of the universe is distorted.

Mathis is engaging in some of the most basic failures that anyone can make when attempting to understand physics.  Particularly, attempting to establish an "absolute" reference, instead of accepting that everything in the universe moves relative to everything else.  His position is equivalent to those who tried to claim that the Earth was the center of the universe, because they couldn't stand the idea that they were not the center of it all.

He claims that orbital mechanics cannot work because, "...this velocity is the tangential velocity. It is not the orbital velocity..." which is a nonsensical statement - the orbital velocity of an object is its tangential velocity.  He claims that the orbital velocity is a changing vector because the orbiter moves around the object it is orbiting, as a product of the centripedal force and the gravitational force.  But he has apparently never taken that product, or he would have found out that it is always tangential to the orbit, thus rendering his "complaint" completely moot.

Or tries to claim that photons must have mass, because e=mc^2 - ignoring the fact that entire point of that equation is to define an energy-mass equivalence.  If an atomic bomb goes off, some of the mass of the material is converted to energy - quite a lot of energy, since the square of the speed of light is a huge number.  The mass is gone, and now there's more energy around.  The photons have no mass, precisely because they are energy.  If photons had mass, then Einstein's famous equation would not work, but Mathis is attempting to claim the opposite, because he is ignorant of what the equation actually means (as seen from his attempt to apply the kinetic energy equation to the same subject, as if kinetic energy and nuclear energy were the same thing).

The stuff about the moon is so ludicrous that I can't even write about it without laughing out loud.  Tidal force is one of the simplest things to explain, and doesn't even require an understanding of relativity, but he manages to get completely turned around on that one.

And let's not get started on all the times he complains that "physics is wrong" about something, and cites the description of that thing on Wikipedia as the source text that he intends to deconstruct.  Wikipedia is not "physics."  Wikipedia is a bunch of articles written by amateurs, where the goal is accessibility rather than accuracy.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up