Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Electrical Pollution  (Read 23876 times)

d.j.smith

Re: Electrical Pollution
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2013, 03:52:31 am »

Wolfenhaven, since you seem to have swallowed so much of the mainstream line of bull put forth by the establishment, why are you even here? Are you a paid shill, or do you really believe your own nonsense? (Maybe he's a sock puppet...?)

MaineShark, you seem to have a very good grasp of the issue of "rights". But you don't seem to question too much beyond that. If you're a shill, you're definitely in a higher pay grade than Wolfie.

You're definitely a d**k. I just mentioned primary cell perception, and you went off and implied I'm a loony. Not only is it not very nice, but it shows how much you ASSUME. I didn't say I believed in it, I didn't promote it or try to sell anyone on it, I just asked if anyone else had heard of it. So with a mind that jumps to conclusions so quickly, how "rigorous" can your thinking be, eh?

AND your passive-aggressive "can't call me out for what I'm doing" routine doesn't fool me. I know hostility when I see it. Lie to someone else.

AND that "projecting" bit is old and played-out. That's just the grown-up facade on "I'm rubber, you're glue."

Yes, I'm hostile. Now. And I own it, I don't need to project squat on you.

AND I don't give a tin shit if this is the "Friendly Forum" or not. You started the ugliness. You want to be an asshole to me, I'm going to stand my ground and hold a mirror up in front of you. Anywhere, any time.

You can be whatever flavor of myopic and mean-spirited you want; you have that right; but don't point it in my direction, buddy. You've got not a toe to stand on to judge my thinking process.

I hope you spill your Kool-Aid in your keyboard.
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wolvenhaven

« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2013, 05:30:37 am »

Oh no, you found us out, we're going to have to go tell the boss MaineShark, he's not going to be happy with us.

If by nonsense you mean skepticism then yes I believe it, but then again everything I've tried actually discussing with has been shot down as "bullshit" when everything you've sourced has been "irrefutable", makes it quite difficult to hold an intelligent conversation when you hold such a double standard.  You've yet to prove anything, merely used weak and fallacious arguments to try to invalidate anything you don't agree with.  I admit to falling back on insults first, because it was useless to try and remain civil when nothing I said was being considered intelligently and merely being dismissed out of hand by people who have no interest in actually considering their position.

I give up, trying to discuss or argue with you guys is just as bad as trying to argue with a statist, only instead of blinding accepting everything the government says, you blindly accept everything said against the government.  Any random person could go create a website about how the sky is actually green and magenta but the government is using high frequency sonar to make the ions change the color to blue and you'd eat it up.

It's impossible to discuss advanced science with people who don't even know the basics; when your foundation is flawed there's no way you're going to understand the ceiling.  So have fun enjoying your self-imposed medical issues from electromagnetism, I'm going to go enjoy life instead.

More power to you MaineShark if you want to continue this, I don't have the patience for it.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 05:32:38 am by Wolvenhaven »

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2013, 06:35:36 am »

You're definitely a d**k. I just mentioned primary cell perception, and you went off and implied I'm a loony.

Quote it.  Where did I say that?

Not only is it not very nice, but it shows how much you ASSUME. I didn't say I believed in it, I didn't promote it or try to sell anyone on it, I just asked if anyone else had heard of it. So with a mind that jumps to conclusions so quickly, how "rigorous" can your thinking be, eh?

Quote it.  Where did I say that?

AND your passive-aggressive "can't call me out for what I'm doing" routine doesn't fool me. I know hostility when I see it. Lie to someone else.

AND that "projecting" bit is old and played-out. That's just the grown-up facade on "I'm rubber, you're glue."

Yes, I'm hostile. Now. And I own it, I don't need to project squat on you.

Thanks for proving my point.  You need a target for your hostility, so you project others as being hostile, in order to use them as targets.

AND I don't give a tin shit if this is the "Friendly Forum" or not. You started the ugliness. You want to be an asshole to me, I'm going to stand my ground and hold a mirror up in front of you. Anywhere, any time.

Really?  Again, quote it.  Where did I "start the ugliness," exactly?  Quote the post.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2013, 03:27:09 pm »

Joe MaineShark said:
And therein lies the real issue.  It's not "those who are concerned about suppressed information" versus "those who are concerned about baseless warnings."

- It's "those who want to pretend that this is an issue so that they can falsely claim trespass" versus "those who state that the proof of trespass must come from the individual making the claim."

- Your transparent attempt to re-name the groups with such obvious bias (one is worried about something serious, like information suppression, and the other just trivially doesn't like having too many warnings) is "immature, non-productive and unscientific," to use your own phrasing.

Joe, did you not notice that I asked if that was your concern? I had the impression that was your concern on this issue, but I didn't say that I know for certain that that's your concern. I asked because I realized that my impression could easily be wrong.

Aside from favoring productive communication, I also have a concern about being misrepresented. Your statement seems to be an effort to portray me as a liar. Do you admit that your apparent impression that I'm a liar could be a wrong impression?

Since this discussion doesn't seem to be getting much if any more productive since I last posted, do any of you folks have suggested guidelines for everyone to agree to for how this discussion could be more productive? I think it might be more so if you would state your main concerns, since you say what I asked about is not your main concern.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2013, 09:06:00 pm »

Joe, did you not notice that I asked if that was your concern? I had the impression that was your concern on this issue, but I didn't say that I know for certain that that's your concern. I asked because I realized that my impression could easily be wrong.

No, I didn't notice that at all.  Because you didn't ask that.  You stated "it's apparent that...," which is an assertion, not a question.

Aside from favoring productive communication, I also have a concern about being misrepresented. Your statement seems to be an effort to portray me as a liar. Do you admit that your apparent impression that I'm a liar could be a wrong impression?

I don't "portray" you as a liar.  I stated directly that your behavior is dishonest.  Lying is one specific form of dishonesty.  You are engaging in other forms, such as the example I gave where you use loaded descriptions to prejudice the discussion.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 06:22:14 am by MaineShark »
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2013, 07:30:37 am »

Joe Shark calls me a liar and pretends to be able to read my mind to know my intentions and meanings, when, in reality, he's grossly deceived by his own impressions of my writing and probably other people's writings as well. Shark is apparently very inaccurately judgmental in many cases. See quotes farther below.

I admit it's apparent that I use some words in ways that may be misunderstood. When I say "apparent" I mean something APPEARS to be the case. In one online dictionary there are two definitions of "Appear", the second one being: seem; give the impression of being. So by "apparent", I mean "seeming", rather than obvious or definite.

Another online source says:
Apparent means obvious, but — and this is confusing — it can also mean something that seems to be true but isn't definite.

So this misunderstanding has made me see that I may need to start replacing the word "apparent" with "seeming" etc, since I prefer to minimize misunderstanding. Shark isn't responsible for my failure to use clear language, but I do fault him for mean-spiritedness, self-righteousness and jumping to wrong conclusions about my and probably other people's motives, intentions etc.

I don't expect Shark to acknowledge his own apparent errors, and I don't care to expend energy on beating an apparently dead horse, so I'll refrain from further discussion with him, unless he has an apparent change of heart in the distant future.

Quote from: Luck on September 19, 2013, 03:27:09 pm

Reply by Shark: No, I didn't notice that at all.  Because you didn't ask that.  You stated "it's apparent that...," which is an assertion, not a question.

Quote from: Luck on September 19, 2013, 03:27:09 pm

Reply by Shark: I "portray" you as a liar.  I stated directly that your behavior is dishonest.  Lying is one specific form of dishonesty.  You are engaging in other forms, such as the example I gave where you use loaded descriptions to prejudice the discussion.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2013, 07:46:22 am »

Joe Shark calls me a liar and pretends to be able to read my mind to know my intentions and meanings, when, in reality, he's grossly deceived by his own impressions of my writing and probably other people's writings as well. Shark is apparently very inaccurately judgmental in many cases. See quotes farther below.

I admit it's apparent that I use some words in ways that may be misunderstood. When I say "apparent" I mean something APPEARS to be the case. In one online dictionary there are two definitions of "Appear", the second one being: seem; give the impression of being. So by "apparent", I mean "seeming", rather than obvious or definite.

Another online source says:
Apparent means obvious, but — and this is confusing — it can also mean something that seems to be true but isn't definite.

So this misunderstanding has made me see that I may need to start replacing the word "apparent" with "seeming" etc, since I prefer to minimize misunderstanding. Shark isn't responsible for my failure to use clear language, but I do fault him for mean-spiritedness, self-righteousness and jumping to wrong conclusions about my and probably other people's motives, intentions etc.

I don't expect Shark to acknowledge his own apparent errors, and I don't care to expend energy on beating an apparently dead horse, so I'll refrain from further discussion with him, unless he has an apparent change of heart in the distant future.

Your tone in that previous post makes it crystal clear how you intended to use the word.  And the gross mis-statements of the positions of the "sides" removes all doubt - no one could produce such obvious sweetness-and-light for one description and such an obvious accusation of triviality for the other, except by an intentional act of dishonesty.    Your reply here just compounds it by refusing to accept responsibility.  It would be like breaking into someone's house and stealing their TV and, when caught halfway out the smashed window, accusing the owner of misinterpreting your intentions - "oh, someone else stole this, and I caught them, so I was actually breaking in to return it!" - no rational person would believe that story.  And no rational person is going to believe your claim that you were just misunderstood - the evidence provided by your distorted description of the discussion is too strong to ignore.

Sam Adams

« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2013, 09:04:21 pm »

I am disgusted with the results of this subject. Science has turned to insults and exaggerations.  wolen or whatever and sharke have proven their intellect or lack of. They only attack the messenger, never the message, sounds like 9/11? wow, that can,t be true about the sharke???   msm will agree with the 2 of them. disgusting??

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2013, 06:21:50 am »

They only attack the messenger, never the message...

Really?  As I noted to djsmith... quote it.

d.j.smith

« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2013, 11:50:44 pm »

"Quote it! Quote it!" says the guy who, rather than making direct statements, implies and insinuates -- so that later he can say "Quote it! Quote it!" and act all innocent'n'stuff.

No one with two brain cells to rub together is fooled by that, you know.
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2013, 07:12:39 am »

"Quote it! Quote it!" says the guy who, rather than making direct statements, implies and insinuates -- so that later he can say "Quote it! Quote it!" and act all innocent'n'stuff.

No one with two brain cells to rub together is fooled by that, you know.

Oh, so now you're backpedaling and saying I only "implied" it, when before you said that you couldn't possibly be projecting, because I had outright said these things.

So, since you now admit that it's all solely based upon your interpretation, we're back to square one, which is where you are projecting your own issues onto the conversation, claiming behavior by others which flat-out does not exist.

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2013, 11:24:45 pm »

I am disgusted with the results of this subject. Science has turned to insults and exaggerations. 

It's because of mind-altering chemtrails.

d.j.smith

« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2013, 12:59:09 am »

Oh, Sharky. You so fuuunnny.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up