Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Electrical Pollution  (Read 23527 times)

Sam Adams

Electrical Pollution
« on: September 08, 2013, 11:14:13 am »

Good website that explains dirty electrical around us, over head wires, Wifi, smart meters, wind turbines. It explains the health effects, and symptoms.   Knowledge is power.  http://www.electricalpollution.com/windturbines.html          also  www.electricalpollution.com

d.j.smith

Re: Electrical Pollution
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 11:37:05 am »

This may well be what's fueling the godawful insomnia I've had for the last 3 months, ever since I moved into the house and neighborhood I'm in. I can't seem to sleep for more than three hours at a time -- four and a half at the most, occasionally. I also experienced this about two years ago, in a different house, but it was much worse. At that time, I couldn't sleep for even an hour a night for almost two weeks. It was a horrible experience. Casting about for a cause, I discovered that all the power and phone lines came together to depart from the house right on the other side of the wall that my bed was up against. I moved my bed across the room, and was immediately able to sleep again. This issue is no joke!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:38:53 am by djsmith »
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 11:57:16 am »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity

The majority of provocation trials to date have found that self-described sufferers of electromagnetic hypersensitivity are unable to distinguish between exposure to real and fake electromagnetic fields, and it is not recognized as a medical condition by the medical or scientific communities. Since a systematic review in 2005 showing no convincing scientific evidence for it being caused by electromagnetic fields, several double-blind experiments have been published, each of which has suggested that people who report electromagnetic hypersensitivity are unable to detect the presence of electromagnetic fields and are as likely to report ill health following a sham exposure, as they are following exposure to genuine electromagnetic fields.

Knowledge is indeed power.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 06:13:01 pm »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity
The majority of provocation trials to date have found that self-described sufferers of electromagnetic hypersensitivity are unable to distinguish between exposure to real and fake electromagnetic fields, and it is not recognized as a medical condition by the medical or scientific communities. Since a systematic review in 2005 showing no convincing scientific evidence for it being caused by electromagnetic fields, several double-blind experiments have been published, each of which has suggested that people who report electromagnetic hypersensitivity are unable to detect the presence of electromagnetic fields and are as likely to report ill health following a sham exposure, as they are following exposure to genuine electromagnetic fields.
Knowledge is indeed power.

Quite true.  Only certain frequencies of electromagnetic radiation have an impact on humans (or most life forms, for that matter).  Mostly high-frequency stuff.  Even the EM waves that we call "visible light" are only visible to us because of we have very specialized receptors for them.  And visible light is fairly high in frequency.  Things lower than that do not impinge on our lives other than by causing heating.  And it takes a high energy density to produce any meaningful heating - a typical microwave oven draws a thousand watts, and is only acting on a chamber around a cubic foot in size.  A WiFi access point draws milliwatts, and acts on a volume of tens of millions of cubic feet.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Sam Adams

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 08:06:40 pm »

Actually, since our bodies are low frequency, the low frequency pollution reeks havoc on our bodies and interrupts us on our daily lives. Thats why maybe they make cells and smart meters and cell towers using low frequency.

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 09:09:35 pm »

:o

d.j.smith

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 09:39:42 pm »

I'm thinking:

1) I trust the World Health Organization about as far as I can throw Fat Albert.

2) Who's to say that some people aren't immune to this, and others highly susceptible?

3) I've heard that the human brain is the most sensitive receptor of electromagnetic energy in existence. (Or it may be DNA...)

...so as far as I'm concerned, the case is far from closed. I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open.
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 11:21:22 pm »

Actually, since our bodies are low frequency, the low frequency pollution reeks havoc on our bodies and interrupts us on our daily lives. Thats why maybe they make cells and smart meters and cell towers using low frequency.

Human bodies are "low frequency?"  What, precisely, is the frequency of a human body?

Who's to say that some people aren't immune to this, and others highly susceptible?

Someone can be immune to a virus and another succeptible to the same virus, because being infected by a virus is a thing that happens to living organisms, so the degree of infection can vary.

Living organisms are not radio recievers, so they don't pick up electromagnetic fields at these frequencies.

I've heard that the human brain is the most sensitive receptor of electromagnetic energy in existence. (Or it may be DNA...)

Metal is far better at intercepting electromagnetic radiation than anything non-metallic, so no part of a human body is going to compare to even an arbitrary piece of metal like a coat hanger or somesuch, let alone be "the most sensitive receptor of electomagnetic energy in existence."

DNA is very succeptible to electromagnetic radiation.  In the UV and higher range.  Which is why ultraviolet light, x-rays, gamma rays, and such can give you cancer.  In order for electromagnetic radiation to be capable of causing molecular damage to DNA, it has to be capable of ionizing atoms within that molecule.  The specific atom to be ionized determines the minimum energy level (and, therefore, frequency) necessary to cause that ionization.  DNA only contains certain atoms, so we can easily figure out whether a given frequency can cause damage.  You have to be well into the ultraviolet range before you get to a frequency which can damage a DNA molecule.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

d.j.smith

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 08:15:36 am »

Good thoughts, MaineShark. But don't be too convinced about the coathanger; there's a lot about the human body (not to mention physics in general...) that we don't know for sure.

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 08:26:05 am »

That's not the way science works.

I don't know that dragons don't exist, does that mean I simply presume that they do?

Wolvenhaven

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 09:13:11 am »

Might want to go freak out about chemtrails next.  There's about as much logic and science in that.

Sam Adams

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 09:38:55 am »

Bodies cells have atoms, which have electrons[sodium], and protons[potassium]. They all communicate with each other if you will, since they are electric. We aren,t antennas but electricity attaches other electric. Just like a north side of one magnet vs another one. This is how these matching low frequency waves can interfere with body function by changing the cells DNA make-up. Tesla studied these low frequencies and did transport electric without any wiring. Of course there are products that can polarize these radiation frequencies, I will have to find site.

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2013, 09:48:57 am »

Bodies cells have atoms, which have electrons[sodium], and protons[potassium].

The quality of education in this country is terrifying. I assure you that electrons are not sodium and protons are not potassium, both are elements composed of a nucleus (itself composed of protons and neutrons) surrounded by an electron cloud.

They all communicate with each other if you will, since they are electric. We aren,t antennas but electricity attaches other electric. Just like a north side of one magnet vs another one. This is how these matching low frequency waves can interfere with body function by changing the cells DNA make-up. Tesla studied these low frequencies and did transport electric without any wiring. Of course there are products that can polarize these radiation frequencies, I will have to find site.

??? You would do well to take a physics class, you are rambling nonsense.

d.j.smith

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2013, 12:35:00 pm »

Oh, I just can't stand to see people being beaten around with orthodox scientific dogma...

Regarding meteorites:

"Antoine Lavoisier, father of modern chemistry, told his fellow Academicians, 'Stones cannot fall from the sky, because there are no stones in the sky!'

Museums all over Europe had thrown out their cherished meteorite specimens with the rubbish as humiliating reminders of a superstitious past."

Regarding electicity:

"When the nineteenth century's greatest experimental physicist, Michael Faraday, announced that he had found a new source of energy simply by moving a magnet in a coil of wire, many educated people found the claim impossible to believe and looked on the young man as a charlatan."

The point? Be reluctant to accept anything as a "certainty", even if it comes from "scientists" or "experts". Much of what we "know" today will be disproven tomorrow. And some of what our "knowing" condemns as "impossible" and "absurd" will be proven correct.

Let me recommend, for your edification and consideration, a book called Alternative Science by Richard Milton. It's about "a worrying but well-documents social trend; a trend toward a normalized world view based on a singular model that is derived entirely from the reductionist western scientific viewpoint, and the marginalization and suppression of any form of scientific dissent or alternative world view."

Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 12:43:25 pm by djsmith »

d.j.smith

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 12:38:39 pm »

And on the subject of what goes on at the cellular level... do any of you know what primary cell perception is?

(Added hint: don't read this as sarcasm. I'm literally curious to know if anyone else partaking in the discussion has come across this concept.)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 03:54:53 pm by djsmith »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up