Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arriving in the Free State at the end of the month!  (Read 2697 times)

escapist_reborn

• Liberating the world one graphic at a time!
    • Graphical Liberation Front
Arriving in the Free State at the end of the month!
« on: September 04, 2013, 04:55:25 pm »

All,
The time has finally come! Almost two years after signing the statement of intent, I am finally moving out to the Free State. I will be arriving in Manchester late on Saturday the 28th with my little Civic full of all my earthly belongings. Looking forward to meeting you all!
Joël Valenzuela<br />Chief Contrabandist, Graphical Liberation Front

porcupineamy

• Porcupine Real Estate
Re: Arriving in the Free State at the end of the month!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 04:56:08 pm »

Congratulations & welcome to NH!
Amy Lowe
Porcupine Real Estate
PorcupineRealEstate.com
 *Link Removed*

freedomroad

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 04:58:44 pm »

Welcome! Nothing wrong with driving a Civic in NH  8)

escapist_reborn

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 05:19:50 pm »

Nothing wrong with the MPG. A fellow future Free Stater friend of mine drives a Prius, and gets almost the same MPG. Such things are necessary for a 45-hour drive.

freedomroad

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 07:35:15 pm »

Nothing wrong with the MPG. A fellow future Free Stater friend of mine drives a Prius, and gets almost the same MPG. Such things are necessary for a 45-hour drive.

Please put a Free State Project magnet on the back of your car. And then put another 1 on the front driver's side door. If you don't have 2 FSP magnets, you can buy them. The bumperstickers are a lot cheaper. If you don't want them to stay on your car, I recommend going to Michael's and buying a magnetic strip. Put the bumperstickers on the magnetic strip and then cut the strip so that it is no larger than the bumperstickers. Then once you move to NH, you can take them off your car. Maybe mail them to someone else about to make the move?

FSP bumperstickers ($1) and magnets (#7) section of the FSP Store http://freestateproject.org/store?field_fsp_product_category_tid=100
Michael's http://www.michaels.com/

escapist_reborn

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 03:28:24 am »

Please put a Free State Project magnet on the back of your car. And then put another 1 on the front driver's side door. If you don't have 2 FSP magnets, you can buy them. The bumperstickers are a lot cheaper. If you don't want them to stay on your car, I recommend going to Michael's and buying a magnetic strip. Put the bumperstickers on the magnetic strip and then cut the strip so that it is no larger than the bumperstickers. Then once you move to NH, you can take them off your car. Maybe mail them to someone else about to make the move?

FSP bumperstickers ($1) and magnets (#7) section of the FSP Store http://freestateproject.org/store?field_fsp_product_category_tid=100
Michael's http://www.michaels.com/

Done. I'm going to blaze through the whole country sporting some major swag.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything