Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Considering a Move to NH- visiting labor day weekend  (Read 2565 times)

whirlwind

Considering a Move to NH- visiting labor day weekend
« on: August 27, 2013, 07:16:08 pm »

Hi,
Anyone available to meet up?  Outdoor-loving female over 50 with small dog, driving from Colorado.  Any recommendations for good camping spots or motels?

Sam Adams

Re: Considering a Move to NH- visiting labor day weekend
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 08:57:29 pm »

Hi,
Anyone available to meet up?  Outdoor-loving female over 50 with small dog, driving from Colorado.  Any recommendations for good camping spots or motels?
                      Hello Outdoor- loving female. You sound to real to be real but I have campgrounds for you. We have a half moon pond/lake, rapids stream for rafting, fishing, hunting, sun bathing, swimming, happy hours, group dinners, hiking, mountain climbing, hot tubs, hot springs, top less boat rides, bottomless boat rides, friday nite blind dates, hay rides. etc,,..   Then if you want to go to a campground with other people, I can direct to the best locations.  ???

KatieMcCall

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 08:20:09 am »

Welcome! We have a libertarian minded bed and breakfast inn just south of Keene. We are business partners, male and female, who are members of the FSP who moves to NH after escaping NY and CA. Please feel free to give a call or email if you need a place to stay and some liberty minded company! http://www.facebook.com/stonelibertyacres

603-674-7198 or stonelibertyfarm@live.com

jodyu

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 08:31:55 am »

I'd recommend joining the Facebook FSP group -- you'll get a lot more responses to meeting up (with fewer creepy ones :P), though you should take Katie up on her recommendation!  You could also come up to Bardo in Croydon to camp out for Labor Day weekend.  Email me if you're interested in that: jody@bardoproject.com

-Jody

porcupineamy

• Porcupine Real Estate
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 08:38:36 am »

Welcome! I've heard great things about Katie's lodging. If you're looking to camp, there are a few campgrounds in Weare :)
Amy Lowe
Porcupine Real Estate
PorcupineRealEstate.com
 *Link Removed*

Brian Travis

• First 1000
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 09:13:31 am »

Hi, Whirlwind. We've got a range day at Swaraj Farm on Sunday. We're in the Manchester area. If you want to meet some porcs, stop on by. Here's the FB event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/152739364919801/

Jeff NH

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 06:38:17 pm »

If you are around the Nashua area on Sunday night we usually have a Nashua Liberty social at a local restaurant/microbrewery. http://www.marthas-exchange.com/

We usually sit in the back on the right behind the bar. I recommend checking out the facebook page if you are on facebook since with this being a holiday weekend, unclear how good the turnout will be https://www.facebook.com/groups/NashuaLibertySocial/

whirlwind

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 09:13:17 pm »

:)   Thanks so much everyone for your replies!  Really appreciate it.  Hope to meet all of you eventually!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything