Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New to the forum  (Read 2791 times)

FastFaller

New to the forum
« on: August 21, 2013, 10:17:14 pm »

Hello all, just thought I would introduce myself.
My name is Chris and I currently live behind enemy lines on Long Island in NY. Been a member of the FSP for 4yrs and it looks like I will finally be able to move to NH in about 18 months time. Being underwater on my over priced house and having baby #3 coming any day, it has been a struggle to try to get out of this liberal sink hole. The wife and I finally sat down and came up with a game plan to make the move. Though it is still far a way and a lot of pieces need to fall in place, it is the only thing keeping me going at work... the thought of moving to a free state.
A well-crafted pepperoni pizza, being necessary to the preservation of a diverse menu, the right of the people to keep and cook tomatoes, shall not be infringed.”  I would ask you to try to argue that this statement says that only pepperoni pizzas can keep and cook tomatoes, and only well-crafted ones at that.

escapist_reborn

• Liberating the world one graphic at a time!
    • Graphical Liberation Front
Re: New to the forum
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 01:43:32 am »

I read ya, it was the same way for me. I'll be moving out next month. Hope to see you there soon!
Joël Valenzuela<br />Chief Contrabandist, Graphical Liberation Front

d.j.smith

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 02:38:09 am »

I wish you the best of luck!
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sam Adams

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 01:04:23 pm »

Hello all, just thought I would introduce myself.
My name is Chris and I currently live behind enemy lines on Long Island in NY. Been a member of the FSP for 4yrs and it looks like I will finally be able to move to NH in about 18 months time. Being underwater on my over priced house and having baby #3 coming any day, it has been a struggle to try to get out of this liberal sink hole. The wife and I finally sat down and came up with a game plan to make the move. Though it is still far a way and a lot of pieces need to fall in place, it is the only thing keeping me going at work... the thought of moving to a free state.

Chris, I hope you get to nh before 18 months. If your house is under water, there are other ways. Give me a pm and I will talk to you about that. Glad to hear you are planning a move,. welcome, Dan
Pages: [1]   Go Up