Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dinner on the 20th of August in Keene?  (Read 2218 times)

Christian Saucier

Dinner on the 20th of August in Keene?
« on: August 19, 2013, 12:07:51 am »

Hello fellow free people!

I'm riding my motorcycle through Keene on Monday the 20th (on my way to visit friends and family in Quebec). 

If all goes well, I should be there by 6pm or so.

I'm a participant in the FSP but I haven't made The Move yet.  I'm considering the possibility of doing so within the next 12 months.  I'd like to chat with some locals who share my ideals of individual liberty and sovereignty. 

Anyone free for dinner?  I'm buying!

I'm also looking for a recommendation on the best place to spend the night.  I'm hitting the road again on Tuesday morning.  I will also be back through the area on the 26th or 27th.

Thanks for any pointers you may share!  Looking forward to meet some of the local peoples.

C.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
Re: Dinner on the 20th of August in Keene?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 01:22:15 pm »

If you're using the I-91 route, you may also want to consider visiting the Hanover/Lebanon area (just across the border from White River Junction, Vermont).

If your user name implies that you're a saucier and might enjoy something upscale, you may want to stop by Pine in Hanover.  But unless you're an independently-wealthy saucier, I would not recommend telling others that you'll be buying (a complete meal is probably around $75/person).
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Christian Saucier

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 01:51:39 pm »

Ill be riding through there tomorrow. I'll check it out.

My last name shouldn't imply anything fancy, even though I do enjoy fancy meals once in a while :)

Thanks for the tips.

C.

freedomroad

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 11:48:06 pm »

Wait until noon or so and then send a text message here. https://mobile.twitter.com/411Keene Maybe something like Pedrezas Mexican Restaurant at Central Square at 5PM.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:49:44 pm by 1DayAtATime »
Pages: [1]   Go Up