Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who brought the video projector to PorcFest?  (Read 5076 times)

Loonie

Who brought the video projector to PorcFest?
« on: June 23, 2013, 07:32:26 pm »

I found a pack of Apple video adapters that belong with the projector that we were using at PorcFest.  I will be heading to Manchester tomorrow morning on the way to the airport.  If anyone can retrieve them from me tomorrow. that would be cool.  Otherwise, I will have to find another way to return them.

Let me know by calling or texting 818 929-5155 after 10:00 AM tomorrow (my cell phone has no signal here) or reply to this message (I DO have internet) before 9:00 AM

Or you can call Athena at 480 233-2207 (she has signal)

Paul

Loonie

Re: Who brought the video projector to PorcFest?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 12:52:39 pm »

This is no longer an issue as I have turned the items over to Mike and I am working on the videos here in Manchester while waiting for my plane. 

Thank you to all that made PorcFest such a blast!

Paul

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
Re: Who brought the video projector to PorcFest?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 03:40:45 pm »

Thank you for doing the video sir - you did a great job!
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything