Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Posted About FSP on Reddit.com  (Read 2530 times)

The Slavic Libertarian

Posted About FSP on Reddit.com
« on: May 17, 2013, 01:12:28 am »

I posted the Reason.com story about FSP changing the face of NH on Reddit.com a few days ago. Any of you who are familiar with Reddit know that NO ONE agrees on reddit. You could post about how the sky is blue and you would get comments about how it turns orange and pink during sunsets and that you a lair!

Please take a look at some of the comments made, they are almost all surprisingly positive and agreeing with one another. Cheers for taming the Redditors and continuing to represent well. I was especially surprised to see comments about Las Vegas, considering it was between NH and Vegas for me to go to because I THOUGHT both were Libertarian havens

"Krases 4 points 1 day ago
I live in Vegas. I feel like the place is moving away from libertarianism unfortunately Like this really pissed me off, basically because some local government knob didn't like a certain business model, he pushes to outlaw it completely. What a dick.

[–]redsriot 4 points 1 day ago
Vegas used to be the libertarian capital of the USA, IMO. At least throughout the 90's and early 00's...?!

[–]quantumfox64Anarcho-Capitalist [score hidden] 22 hours ago
Used to be. With the housing crash, they all decided they rather preferred big government. :\"

I can not wait to get my ducks in a row and finally sign the commitment!

http://redd.it/1eedch

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
Re: Posted About FSP on Reddit.com
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 12:16:13 pm »

Awesome! I upvoted it and some of the comments. :)

And yes, as Greap says, you should join the Porc Redditor group if you like. :P
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization

The Slavic Libertarian

Re: Posted About FSP on Reddit.com
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 06:02:56 am »

Done ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up