Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gary Johnson to speak at PorcFest X  (Read 6414 times)

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
Gary Johnson to speak at PorcFest X
« on: May 09, 2013, 10:04:58 am »

Gary Johnson will be speaking at PorcFest X — The 10th Annual Porcupine Freedom Festival on Saturday, June 22, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. EST. Spread the word!

-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

LiberatedFromCT

Re: Gary Johnson to speak at PorcFest X
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 04:28:16 pm »

That's awesome.  I have respect for this man, and he got 1% of the vote in the 2012 election.  That may not seem like much, but that's 1.2 million people and far better than what the LP normally generates. 

For those of you who are not in the know:

http://reason.com/archives/2012/10/30/the-libertarian-case-for-gary-johnson

Liberty Village Inc.

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 05:09:26 pm »

awesome news.....well, since i heard there are no damn musicians that is.......wtf?? .....not a fest without music...

LiberatedFromCT

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 06:05:16 pm »

I'm really hoping I can make it up there.... I'm starting a new job though so I don't know yet if I'll be working that weekend.  If I can, I'll drive up on Saturday at least.

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 06:29:31 pm »

awesome news.....well, since i heard there are no damn musicians that is.......wtf?? .....not a fest without music...

Where'd ya hear that? There will definitely be music, including several performances currently listed on the official schedule.
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

Liberty Village Inc.

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 07:01:42 pm »

thanks....I was told by Shem there were no/very little for music going on.....relieved....thanks..

freedomroad

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 07:44:42 pm »

In addition to that, there are several big parties where music will be loud and proud for up to several hours. One of those parties used to cost money but is free this year. It is cool because the parties represent different types of music. Yes, though, music is less of a focus this year. On the other hand, the speaking lineup has at least twice as many good names as ever before.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything