Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Live Bands???  (Read 6052 times)

PreDeadMan

Live Bands???
« on: May 01, 2013, 10:13:46 am »

Hello, I'm from long island New York and I'm a supporter of the F.S.P. (possibly a future mover if i can get transferred with my job to NH) and I'm most likely going to be attending this year's Porcfest 2013. Last year I really wanted to go but nobody could go with me :| Anyway, I'd also like to mention that I'm in a hard rock/metal/rock(lots of different styles) band. Is it at all possible that my band can play at Porcfest 2013? I shall give everyone who sees this thread free access to our music INCLUDING our demo cd which we paid a good amount to do. Our band likes the ideas of liberty and we all are supportive of the Free State Project I'm just dying to play to a HUGE crowd of liberty minded people in NH. Any help on how I can set this up please let me know.... Our music is here... all for free I even have some of our live performances we did in long island ny on youtube videos www.reverbnation.com/AnotherLifeBand. I'd also like to add this about our music.. I guarantee that no other band at the porcfest is as... versatile with the music genres in the music as us... which makes us attractive because we can appeal to people who like different styles of music. ok thank you

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
Re: Live Bands???
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 11:57:41 pm »

I'm one of the organizers of the event and I spoke to the other organizers. They said we're all set on things at this point, too close to the event to do additions and whatnot but we appreciate your interest and enthusiasm. :-)

Hopefully we'll see you there regardless!
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization

TheMagicBullet

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 09:40:33 am »

IDK if this would work, but you guys can always play informally at Porcfest...you wouldn't be able to do a full stage set up or anything, but I guarantee if you're chilling at your campsite playing guitar with some vocals/bass/etc people will notice the jams and come hang out. Might not be practical, but just a thought.

Liberty Village Inc.

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 07:03:44 pm »

great idea/solution Bullet....

Grey

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 07:40:37 pm »

great idea/solution Bullet....
Absolutely a great FKN idea.  No Rebel Inc. this year so this event will need all the rocking life it can get.  Hopefully that will change though.

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 08:41:02 pm »

Yes, sometimes the impromptu performances are the best, actually  ;D
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything