Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visiting NH from Australia, want to connect with fellow libertarians in NH  (Read 3319 times)

Tesla

Greetings, My girlfriend and I will have 3 weeks of spare time in August while we visit the USA  (we are attending Tom Brown Tracker School in NJ) and we are wanting to connect up with likeminded libertarians and learn/exchange information about what we are doing here and what you guys are up to.  We are happy to travel to NH. My partner and I are both vegan/vegetarian so ideally would like to stay on an organic farm or at least nearby some good fresh food, we are not fans of big cities.
If anyone out there is interested in meeting a couple of Aussies for a bit of a laugh, want to us show some good old American hospitality (and might want to take us shooting sometime (just cans and rocks, not into game hunting), we cant have guns here, taken off us after a false flag many years ago) then please PM.
I love the FSP idea, it has my full support.
Cheers tesla

Connectisuck

• The Resident Misanthrope

Holy shit. Was beginning to think I was the only foreigner on this thing. Glad to see the FSP getting more international love. Too bad you won't be coming around for PorcFest, but either way, good to have ya. Will send a PM later.

crossonscout

• FSP Participant

There's plenty of foreigners in the FSP. The current president of the FSP is South African.
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate

Holy shit. Was beginning to think I was the only foreigner on this thing. Glad to see the FSP getting more international love. Too bad you won't be coming around for PorcFest, but either way, good to have ya. Will send a PM later.

At PF Thursday from 5:00 - 5:45 pm at Agora Valley Site #51 (Beaver Dam) there will be an international participant meetup.

There are quite a few of us. I know of participants from South Africa, Finland (family of 7 just moved to NH), British (me and some others), French, Israeli, various South & Central Americans, Russians etc etc.

TheMagicBullet

Bardo Farm might be right up your alley...http://bardoproject.com/  They typically like to host people in exchange for farm help, while the guests get a chance to explore NH.

Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Next 1000

If you make it up to the Bardo Farm area I'm only a few miles away in Grafton and can provide the targets and firearms to fend off the zombie tin cans.

Moose will be out-of-season, but there are plenty of places in the area to hunt vegetables.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 09:44:31 pm by Jerry »

Bazil

• not the spice and not the country

Southern NH is a 4 to 5 hour drive from NJ (I have to make it often for work reasons).  Although since Australia has about %10 the population but about the same land area I'm sure your used to driving a long ways.  It's too bad you couldn't come in June and go to Porcfest: http://porcfest.com/
"If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!"- The government | "Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reasons!" -  a friend
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything