Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Texas Inst Question  (Read 2516 times)

Jessicowhite

Texas Inst Question
« on: April 26, 2013, 10:43:21 am »

I found an Engineering job with Texas Instru in Manchester. I'm wondering if anyone has any insight on this place? Quality of company, good benefits? Anyone work there or know someone who does that can give me their own opinion on the company? Plus, we would like to buy a house in Weare, NH (found acouple) anyone living in this area? Could they give some pros and cons to the area? Not a big city type of person so thats why we choose to live away from manchester.

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
Re: Texas Inst Question
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 11:03:26 am »

Weare is nice.

I've asked my wife's cousin (who works at TI in Texas) to provide me with his feedback regarding the company. I thought I heard rumblings of him possibly accepting a position up in NH at some point, though I could be wrong. We'll see. :-) I'll post his feedback here, with his permission of course, when / if I get it. :-)
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization

Jessicowhite

Re: Texas Inst Question
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 11:13:22 am »

Thanks for the help. Hope to hear back from you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything