Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Porcupine Communities?  (Read 1798 times)

Barrister282

Porcupine Communities?
« on: April 21, 2013, 09:52:59 am »

Hi:

I signed up for the FSP years ago, but could not make the move for various life reasons.  My fiance and I are starting the house hunt for properties in NH, and I'm curious if there are any particular communities that have a high concentration of Porcupines living there already.  Unfortunately, my work is in Boston, so we will need to live within commuting distance.  Any towns in Southern, NH that have a high concentration of free thinkers?

Thanks!

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
Re: Porcupine Communities?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 10:39:24 am »

Nashua is the closest with a large concentration of porcs but Manchester is also within commutable distance (~+20m on the drive). http://www.freenashua.org/ we meet up every Sunday at 7pm at the Peddlers Daughter in downtown Nashua if you would like to come for a visit and meet us.

TheMagicBullet

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 11:52:42 am »

Manchester has the absolute highest number, but Nashua would be a really good choice too!

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 09:54:45 pm »

Pretty much anywhere in Southeastern NH is ripe with Porcs or you're close to them. :-)
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization
Pages: [1]   Go Up