Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I designed a LIVE FREE OR DIE shirt  (Read 7477 times)

nickeldraw

I designed a LIVE FREE OR DIE shirt
« on: April 17, 2013, 10:04:32 pm »

Although I have not been a member of Free State Project I have been aware of it and do support the idea. I recently registered because I designed a LIVE FREE OR DIE shirt as well as others and I am interested in coming to PorcFest for the first time as a vendor/attendee. Can anyone tell me the cost to have a table?

I thought you guys might like several of my designs... just starting out, but currently you can get this one and a few more liberty designs I created at the link below...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kenpitney/my-liberty-gear-t-shirts-for-liberty-loving-people

Thanks, Nick

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
Re: I designed a LIVE FREE OR DIE shirt
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 10:15:26 pm »

Hi there! :-)

Please send an e-mail to vend@porcfest.com and I'll get you all the info you need on vending at PorcFest X. :-)

Best,
Tyler
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization

nickeldraw

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 11:16:09 am »

Thanks Tyler. I will email about the table.

(I tried to attached an image of the shirt, but for some reason it wouldn't upload, you can see it and five others at my nephew's Kickstarter site.)

- Nick

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kenpitney/my-liberty-gear-t-shirts-for-liberty-loving-people

TheMagicBullet

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 09:45:48 am »

Design looks pretty nice on all those...they're not my personal cup of tea but I bet you'll get some customers :)

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 09:53:32 pm »

Thanks Tyler. I will email about the table.

(I tried to attached an image of the shirt, but for some reason it wouldn't upload, you can see it and five others at my nephew's Kickstarter site.)

- Nick

I think the design looks like it'd cater to a younger crowd. (There's plenty in the FSP and I'm sure will be at PorcFest)

Personally, I like it - it's smooth. But it seems more like a teens to early 20s / college themed style. For us older folk, it's a little too "flashy" I guess is the best word for it. ;-) (lol I could be wrong, I only speak for myself as an individual)
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization

Bob D.

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 06:20:34 am »

Are they supposed to make it easy for the DOHS to find their targets?  ;D

Rich T.

• FSP Participant
  • Live Free in NH!
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 08:51:00 am »

Do you have a price point in mind for the shirts yet?

Bob D.

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 05:25:53 pm »

Where is the OMOTM? Not NH with out him, yeah we know he fell off, but still?

Liberty Village Inc.

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 05:14:55 pm »

shirts looks pretty good to me....I'll buy one....show up at PorcFest..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything