Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Veteran's Assistance in NH  (Read 4462 times)

GrowTech

Veteran's Assistance in NH
« on: June 03, 2014, 07:00:20 pm »

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and FSP, so nice to meet you all! I live in Oklahoma as an industrial mechanic right now but am trying to move to NH as soon as I can.

Anyway, I'm a Marine Corps veteran and I was wondering how the quality of care was there?

freedomroad

Re: Veteran's Assistance in NH
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 08:27:20 pm »

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and FSP, so nice to meet you all! I live in Oklahoma as an industrial mechanic right now but am trying to move to NH as soon as I can.

Anyway, I'm a Marine Corps veteran and I was wondering how the quality of care was there?

Welcome to the Forum!

I have no personal experience in vet care. One site claims NH is #2 in vet care. Not sure how accurate it is. I know many, many vets in NH. They all seem to be doing fine.

http://wallethub.com/edu/best-states-for-military-retirees/3915/

If you are on FB, there is a page. The FSP isn't officially connected to it. It was created by participants for participants. I don't even know who runs it. https://www.facebook.com/FreeStateVeterans

« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 08:29:29 pm by 1DayAtATime »

GrowTech

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 08:30:04 pm »

Cool, thanks for the links. How's life treating you in the free state?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

real2837

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 07:34:11 pm »

Anyone have any experience with the NH Air National Guard in Dover? I have 3 years left on my current enlistment in the NY Air Guard and will be looking to transfer next spring when my wife and I move to NH.
Pages: [1]   Go Up