Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boston Terrorist Attack  (Read 2409 times)

LiberatedFromCT

Boston Terrorist Attack
« on: April 15, 2013, 09:17:51 pm »

I was working when my co-worker showed me the actual video of the bomb going off and those poor innocents being thrown about.  It's so horrible... really made me depressed.  The worst part is this is going to be used to further the aims of the police state, I can't imagine what the government is going to impose next "for our protection".  I'm forecasting we are going to once again see blind nationalist thinking in the days to come just like post 9-11 when anyone arguing against Bush's policies was treated like traitor garbage. 

I really truly cannot wait to get to NH and try to dodge the worst of what's going to come.  I've always been on edge whenever I go into NYC as a defenseless, weaponless serf under Lord Bloomberg, and now this has made me even more edgy.  I truly hope nobody in the FSP happened to be in Boston today, and I hope all of you stay safe in the days to come.

Bob D.

Re: Boston Terrorist Attack
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 05:35:39 am »

So was it a real terrorist attack or a staged on like 911? Either way there were victims and terrorists.

Bazil

• not the spice and not the country
Re: Boston Terrorist Attack
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 09:03:30 am »

All terrorist attacks are terrorist attacks regardless who or what staged it.  Since the purpose of a terrorist attack is to instill terror.  Even if a government perpetrates the attack.
"If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!"- The government | "Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reasons!" -  a friend
Pages: [1]   Go Up