Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I ambush interview Federal Reserve president  (Read 1960 times)

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant
I ambush interview Federal Reserve president
« on: March 29, 2013, 10:42:10 am »

One of New Hampshire's *actual* rulers visits his province. And to our surprise...we get to speak with him briefly. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0--M3lfymb4
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it

Sam Adams

Re: I ambush interview Federal Reserve president
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 01:05:41 pm »

Good job, that opportunity will down in history. I would have asked him about debt notes vs dollars[asset], vs federal reserve notes. Or, what is the definition of counterfeiting ones currency vs results of diluting a nations cuurency over a few generation. Why founders and presidents of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan created the federal reserve and how did they benefit?

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 02:55:30 pm »

Federal Reserve Notes are only named that because US Notes were already in the system.
And you can't counterfeit your own currency. Morgan actually created the 'reserve system'; JP didn't seek to federalize it, and realized it was a violation of the Sherman Anti-trust Act but was more concerned about stopping the Panic. The original proposal, created with input from the major banks, didn't pass the Congress.

Louis Eklund

• Believe in Yourself
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 05:12:11 pm »

The "Federal Reserve" is privately owned. It is not a government agency. That is a common misconception. It was founded in 1913 on Jekyl Island, as a deal was struck between representatives of the Rothschild, Morgan, and Rockefeller banking family's. In this deal the U.S government passed a law allowing these bankers to patent, the U.S dollar, and print as much as they wanted w nothing backing it's value.

Each One
Teach One
Louis Eklund
Each One
Teach One

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 09:12:03 pm »

The legislation written on Jekyl Island was never enacted; it couldn't get enough votes from the Democrats in Congress (nor Wilson's support) because they refused to return to a private central bank like that killed by Andrew Jackson.

And not really.
The Gold Standard was enacted in the US in 1900; it cause a Panic that resulted in Morgan (and maybe others) coming up with the idea of a 'reserve' of gold. But that interaction between banks violated federal law, even though it worked to end the Panic.

The Gold Standard existed long after Federal Reserve Notes entered the system; and ended largely when free market economists began questioning it.

Louis Eklund

• Believe in Yourself
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 11:28:54 am »

I will continue to encourage us to investigate facts. When we do not do this, and we repeat what sounds good (especially if you got your info from the mainstream media) based upon little accurate knowledge on the topic, we inform accurate thinkers of exactly how much we know/or do not know, as well as we reveal a certain character trait that is not a good one to have.

Each One
Teach One
Louis H. Eklund
Each One
Teach One
Pages: [1]   Go Up