Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Want to Help PorcFest but Not Sure How?  (Read 5479 times)

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
Want to Help PorcFest but Not Sure How?
« on: March 27, 2013, 07:52:48 pm »

Want to help with PorcFest and make sure it's the best year yet? Even if you don't have the time to volunteer?

WE NEED YOU! Please reach out to me via Private Message, email at vend@porcfest.com or here on this thread...

We're looking for food vendors for PorcFest X. We've had a couple that had to cancel for various reasons and we're starting to get down to "the wire" as far as proximity to the event! (Which is a good thing! :-) Only another 83 days, that's less than 3 months!)

If you know of any restaurants, food trucks, caterers, local food stores / vendors in NH or nearby (VT, ME, MA) that will travel to PorcFest and set up a vending table... we're looking for food of all types, though preferably some varying types of food. Vegetarian, meat, pizza, etc. We don't want to all be eating cheeseburgers the whole time, do we? ;-)

We, the PorcFest organizers, would greatly appreciate any and ALL leads / connections, friends, etc. that you may be able to provide us with that will help us get connected and make sure that everyone's fed at PorcFest X.

Let's make it the best PorcFest ever! :-)

Best,
Tyler Crosson
Vendor Coordinator - PorcFest X
m: 860-315-2313
e: vend@porcfest.com
www.porcfest.com
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
Re: Want to Help PorcFest but Not Sure How?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 04:48:31 pm »

"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization
Pages: [1]   Go Up