Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Concern About Liberty Division, (Too Long; Didn't Read at Bottom)  (Read 4187 times)

time4liberty

Re: Concern About Liberty Division, (Too Long; Didn't Read at Bottom)
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 08:06:25 pm »

In my opinion, it's far better to accidentally treat someone who's trolling like they're not, than to treat someone who's not trolling like they are ;)

I assure you, AA, most FSPers are among the most intelligent, tolerant, friendly people you'll meet. Text is not the best mode of communication, to say the least ...

Ambitious Ant

Re: Concern About Liberty Division, (Too Long; Didn't Read at Bottom)
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2013, 08:21:13 pm »

In my opinion, it's far better to accidentally treat someone who's trolling like they're not, than to treat someone who's not trolling like they are ;)

I assure you, AA, most FSPers are among the most intelligent, tolerant, friendly people you'll meet. Text is not the best mode of communication, to say the least.
I understand where you're coming from. Negative, generalising things such as racism are cancers. If left alone, it spreads and begins to rot everything it touches. The FSP is one of the greatest things to happen in a long time, but even it can be turned into something it shouldn't be or isn't, should the cancer be allowed to flourish. From what I read, you guys ARE the most intelligent and tolerant folks around. That's one of the things that make me so rabid to move. It seems like the three years that I have to live through to get to New Hampshire can't come around fast enough. I'm with you -- that kind of shit needs to keep its distance, and should not be tolerated to ANY degree being, in, around, near or otherwise connected to the FSP, the Libertarian party, or New Hampshire itself.

Text isn't the best medium of communication. Agreed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up