Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Sick of Vermont - Considering NH  (Read 13589 times)

John Edward Mercier

• Native
Re: Sick of Vermont - Considering NH
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 03:56:17 pm »

Slaves would be importation; but not migration.

Sam...
The deadline is a time before which the federal government may NOT act; except for the charge of a duty/tax for importation (slaves).

TJames

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 06:00:20 pm »

I made it clear I oppose tax and the government. Now how does that make me a liberal by the American definition? If you like freedom come aboard but I suggest you read of on libertarians.
                             Travis, you have the wrong board, this is the FSP board. FSP doesn't pick political parties or endorse the same. There are many Libertarian sites out there. Reading many here, its obvious some are Constitutionalist and aren't liberal or libertarian.

That is a response to his reply to me. I am defending libertarians from the liberal label, not hard. Read it and you will see a conservative picking a bone with an anarchist libertarian who he thinks is an affirmative action soft self loathing liberal. He assumes we have the same ideas, but even what we agree on with cons or libs it is for very different reasons.
I know that everyone is allowed in the FSP... as long as they don't advocate violence. Using government to limit the labor market Americans is violent. Restricting the travel of peaceful people is violent. This is not in line with the statement of intent. He also assumes that illegal immigrants don't have any rights but the ones liberals give them. I assert that everyone has the rights to life, liberty, and property. I have proof. Where is his proof? He just left.
Liberals and conservatives can join but I have every right to be among the first to ostracize their cries of statism. For one thing I don't want little kids being liberty activist. I also want people like that to go to California or Iran. If we create a free society then ostracism will be essential to guarding that freedom.
http://freestateproject.org/about/faq.php
I could also assert that saying "illegal is illegal" is profiling that anyone here against government law only is also going to steal my car and bank account just because that's what criminals do. He doesn't understand that many illegal immigrants are just agorist because he can't grasp that. So not only is he pro state (government violence), he is a legal status bigot.

Now I have a bone to pick with Constitutionalist but often the reason they support a limited republic is because of freedom, not for the sake of the republic. They just see the document as a blueprint.

Sam Adams

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 11:09:27 pm »

I made it clear I oppose tax and the government. Now how does that make me a liberal by the American definition? If you like freedom come aboard but I suggest you read of on libertarians.

Liberals and conservatives can join but I have every right to be among the first to ostracize their cries of statism. For one thing I don't want little kids being liberty activist. I also want people like that to go to California or Iran. If we create a free society then ostracism will be essential to guarding that freedom.
http://freestateproject.org/about/faq.php
I could also assert that saying "illegal is illegal" is profiling that anyone here against government law only is also going to steal my car and bank account just because that's what criminals do. He doesn't understand that many illegal immigrants are just agorist because he can't grasp that. So not only is he pro state (government violence), he is a legal status bigot.

Now I have a bone to pick with Constitutionalist but often the reason they support a limited republic is because of freedom, not for the sake of the republic. They just see the document as a blueprint.
[/quote]                              You should walk a thousand miles in another's shoes before you have a understanding of their situation. People in western and southern states which witnessed the transformation of their communities or the fall of them over the decades have a better understanding than you, which you learned from the MSM. Then you attack a person and call him a bigot??  As far as Constitutionalists, I take it you your born into this republic, yes it did have rules that were never followed. If our govt.[state] could get at least 50% closer to following the Citizens rule book, it would be a start.[then we could grow on that].  You are always looking for a island, floating moss city, floating city, tree house, life doesn,t work that way. What happened to NH144  Agenda 21, its worldwide, even in the ocean and the trees.

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 01:43:10 pm »

The residents of the State of NH think that they can call upon the federal government to provide extra-constitutional support when they would like it; then refuse to accept it when they don't like it.

But once you bend it; you create a precedent that must be completely turned back.
Its this thinking they can have things both ways that results in people's angst.

TJames

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2013, 02:29:30 am »

Is it not government bias bigotry to pass judgment based on government laws? They call it patriotism. I call some of it nationalism but a lot of the laws are local. If you have that mindset then why would you even join a group that is trying to nullify unjust laws? He can be an issue ally but he is not one of us.

Immigration has affected my life but I see through pass the blame propaganda.

Sam Adams

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2013, 09:07:57 pm »

The residents of the State of NH think that they can call upon the federal government to provide extra-constitutional support when they would like it; then refuse to accept it when they don't like it.

But once you bend it; you create a precedent that must be completely turned back.
Its this thinking they can have things both ways that results in people's angst.

Is this the same John that says 2 negatives equals a positive in LAW? Congress has exclusive legislative authority[not to EXCEED 10 ten sq miles over the uniited states? Look up ORIGINAL INTENT, then speak.   Federal govt has been taken over by UN IMF, World Bank and Elizabeth 20 years ago, where have you been????????

Sam Adams

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2013, 09:42:31 pm »

Is it not government bias bigotry to pass judgment based on government laws? They call it patriotism. I call some of it nationalism but a lot of the laws are local. If you have that mindset then why would you even join a group that is trying to nullify unjust laws? He can be an issue ally but he is not one of us.

Immigration has affected my life but I see through pass the blame propaganda.
                                  Travis, patriotism is for fox news listeners, nationalism is nazi germany. Travis, I don,t know how long you have had experience in life. Remember the nation called Europe, it had dozens of nations, separate and distinct. They had culture, religions, borders, history, personal nationalities, pride, heritage, and soul. They had something special that made them proud,PRIDE, civility. Then EU came around, created by the UN, and their borders were opened up and their societies that were reserved for them exclusively was changed forever. Travis, its obvious you read a few books, but sometimes you have to put the ideology that you learned into present life situations. Is their Evil in the world? answer it, don,t ignore it. Does Evil run US free trade agreements, that has given all our manufactoring base and tool and die away to overseas elites? Has Evil lifted import tariffs so US corps can sell foreign made goods back to US?    Is Us being set-up to have no replacement parts or equipment in the future if our currency faulters?  I know you want to buy the cheapest or best bargain goods in order to have the freest market, BUT is there EVIL in the World, that would want US manufactors out of business?   

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2013, 11:43:38 pm »

Travis, patriotism is for fox news listeners, nationalism is nazi germany. Travis, I don,t know how long you have had experience in life. Remember the nation called Europe, it had dozens of nations, separate and distinct. They had culture, religions, borders, history, personal nationalities, pride, heritage, and soul. They had something special that made them proud,PRIDE, civility.

Actually, what they seem to have had for many, many centuries was war.  Whether between tiny little kingdoms (or subsets of tiny little kingdoms) or between imperial claims over major areas of the subcontinent and associated territories elsewhere om the planet.  The Thirty-Years War, the Hundred-Years War come to mind.  Of course, that's nothing compared to the Eternal War that started not quite a dozen years ago (there are no exit conditions).
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd@comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)

TJames

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2013, 11:59:05 pm »

The free market is morally neutral. Someone could be selling stolen goods but for the most part the market is positive. Around the world people are better off because of the market. I didn't ask the UN to attack the US trade laws but as long as my enemies fight each other I can just watch.

Why should the Germans or French care about dead men's baggage? I am Celtic by race but I only know how to be me! Why the fuck should I have Maine pride!? "Maine pride Maine pride! Maine pride!" I am proud of what I am and no Mexican, Arab, Somali, Vietnamese, or Southerner can take that away. May New England and culture and the English language disappear forever if that is what the free-market wants. I don't give a damn.

BTW, money is not the only American export.

Sam Adams

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2013, 10:15:38 am »

Travis, patriotism is for fox news listeners, nationalism is nazi germany. Travis, I don,t know how long you have had experience in life. Remember the nation called Europe, it had dozens of nations, separate and distinct. They had culture, religions, borders, history, personal nationalities, pride, heritage, and soul. They had something special that made them proud,PRIDE, civility.

Of course, that's nothing compared to the Eternal War that started not quite a dozen years ago (there are no exit conditions).
                         This was the total take over of the federal govt, Pentagon, intel, congress, justice, states govt.,. UN wanted to have their way in order to create a one world  state and 1 govt. US has to collapse in order for this to happen.

Sam Adams

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2013, 10:57:36 am »

The free market is morally neutral. Someone could be selling stolen goods but for the most part the market is positive. Around the world people are better off because of the market. I didn't ask the UN to attack the US trade laws but as long as my enemies fight each other I can just watch.

BTW, money is not the only American export.
                                                               The free market was set up by Nixon and before to open up China and other third world countries to overthrow our production, and our economic base and to turn us to import country. This would turn us to a dependent country vs independent manufactoring export country. I ask again, Is there Evil in the world? A country can,t have a import export imbalance for decades, after a while you run out of trees in order to make paper in order to print fiat. People don,t believe in elites conspiring against a society, but I think we have been had. Imagine having to wait 6 months in order to get brake parts for your car from Mexico. The free market is not morally neutral, it is working against us as a speeding locomotive is heading towards your house. A society has to produce what it consumes or it is at the mercy of its trade partners, esp. when it attacks multi. neighboring nations in the name of democracy.   

TJames

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2013, 06:03:35 pm »

Nixon set up the free market. Fiat money gold grabbing Nixon? The free market is anarchy. It is you and I. One man in Washington does not simply build a market. Nixon took down some of the walls that restrict the free choices of the slaves in this plantation, theoretically ending government monopolistic favoritism for some business (crony capitalism), but "free trade documents are full of regulations.

Do you even know what the non aggression principle is!?

Well I'll tell you what the free market is. No these guys will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3weEy7pykPQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAa6dYBwy7M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws3yToTP-GM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwEcH7HGSZY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I52vTlWGgWQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI9NrYb3EMI

Each says basically the say thing but you ought to watch them all.

Here is what protectionism is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7njIlZ2xYq0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEzgE2uwVuw

Wolvenhaven

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2013, 10:19:54 pm »

..after a while you run out of trees in order to make paper in order to print fiat...

The USD is printed on cloth(cotton and linen) not paper.

Sam Adams

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2013, 12:28:28 am »

Nixon set up the free market. Fiat money gold grabbing Nixon? The free market is anarchy. It is you and I. One man in Washington does not simply build a market. Nixon took down some of the walls that restrict the free choices of the slaves in this plantation, theoretically ending government monopolistic favoritism for some business (crony capitalism), but "free trade documents are full of regulations.

You ignore 90% of what I have wrote, its above your head or you? International Globalism, trade growth gave the opportunity for US CEO,s to export the majority of our productive jobs overseas. Your anti business[crony capitalism] obviously, private business is what makes the world go round. I,m not going to continue to have this chat with you. You have a lot to learn, unfortunately we will learn the hard way soon. I will give one tid-bit though, According to the census figures, the median annual income for a male full time , year round worker in 2010---$47,715---- was virtually unchanged, in 2010 dollars, from its level in 1973, when its was --$49,,065---, said Sheldon Danziger, professor of public policy at the University of Michigan.   Americans are earning less and working less, Jobs have simply disappeared.  Must have disappeared like magic Travis? Oh, Those Crony Capitalism business people?   Hers another view for you.... by Lisa Bedford.. Back when Russia was the USSR, I traveled through such glamour  spots, as East Berlin,Belgrade, and Leningrad, I was struck by the widespread poverty, from patched up cars from the 1950,s to equally antiquated fashions. Grocery stores were virtually empty, the scarce goods available were poor quality, technology was ancient as vendors used abacuses to calculate value, and only a very few people at the top of the food chain enjoyed the comforts I took for granted. When I think of a slow collapse of America, this is the snapshot that comes to mind.       

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2013, 01:07:15 am »

..after a while you run out of trees in order to make paper in order to print fiat...

The USD is printed on cloth(cotton and linen) not paper.
Not to mention that Nixon didn't grab any gold and removed the decree to set the price of the dollar leaving it up to market dynamics.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

anything