Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHy did I get banned for being a Korean spammer when im obviously NOT?  (Read 5248 times)

RadAnon

i I joined today after discovering the FSP.
Im really interested in this project so I joined up and started replying to some of the threads,
some of the issues I joined in on were Buying Local, International supporters and such.

I never spammed anything, tried to sell anything, never put links to any external sites. Yet I go to the beach and when i return home i reload the forum only to see a blank white page:
"

Sorry Rad Anonima you are banned from seeing this forum?
Korean spam

"

so why was I banned?
If it makes ANY difference to admins i am quite happy to supply copies of my Australian passport showing that I lived in the US for numerous years, I can also provide my daughters California birth certificate issued in San Bernadino and her US issued Passport.
Im not Korean  where did THAT come from? I am an Australian who is living in Australia and only for the reason that Australia has free medical and when my daughters lungs collapsed i was forced to return here from Texas to keep her alive (i didnt have insurance in the US).  During the past 3 years here I have been so sad and lonely as I have no friends or family here they are all in Canada and USA. I have been wanting to move back to the US but had given up hope under an Obama administration but the FSP has given me hope!

Please unban my username: Rad Anonima

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
Re: WHy did I get banned for being a Korean spammer when im obviously NOT?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 09:27:06 am »

It's possible that spam was previously sent from the same IP address, resulting in an automatic block.  Try resetting your cable/DSL modem (or whatever) to see if you get a new IP address which isn't blocked.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 11:10:27 am »

Just looked at the ban list - looks as if you should be able to log in under your original username without any problem. If you still have problems, let me know.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Rad Anonima

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 05:39:54 pm »

Fixed  YAY! thnx guys.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything