Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Profile Pic  (Read 7741 times)

Aroy

Profile Pic
« on: January 16, 2013, 01:53:13 pm »

Hi
How do I upload a Picture from my computer files to use as my Profile pic?
Thanks!    ???
“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
- Robert A. Heinlein

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
Re: Profile Pic
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 04:33:05 pm »

Hello,

I'd suggest clicking "Profile" at the top of the screen, and then "Forum Profile Information" on the left hand navbar.

Use a image hosting site, such as www.imgur.com or www.photobucket.com or www.flickr.com - upload the pic to that site, and then use the URL they give you to input into the "I have my own pic" field. :-)

Hope this helps!

best,
Crossonscout
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization

TJames

Re: Profile Pic
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 04:44:50 am »

The only site I got it to be hosted on was sodahead. There are a lot of libertarians there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up