Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Decent looking women in New Hampshire?  (Read 13717 times)

summitday

Re: Decent looking women in New Hampshire?
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2013, 08:18:52 pm »

Whether someone is attractive or not is very subjective.  I've gone on some of those "rating" sites and given women a 5 or 6 only to find out the average score they've been given was a 9 and I've given women a 9 or 10 and found they had average ratings of 4 or 5.

That being said I've seen some very attractive women showing up at pro liberty events.

See? You can't rely on someone else's assessment. Though I have to say- the more guys do Insanity the quicker I'll make the move....

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2013, 08:58:33 pm »

I can tell you've been gone for quite some time.

I didn't think "40th reunion" was a vague term.  Left NH for college in 1973.  Four decades split mostly between California and New Jersey.  No family left in Belknap County, Mom, sisters and most of my sisters' descendants are around Manchester.  I hope to reacquire the house my grandfather bought in Lakeport during WWI.

My occasional visits to New Hampshire during these four decades haven't led me to believe that there's been any plague of ugliness among the ladies there.  Of course, my standards of beauty are not as immature as they were in my high school daze.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd@comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2013, 06:52:22 pm »

Can you guys ease up on the creepertarianism just a little? :-/ There are many women in the FSP, but perhaps not as many as there could be if men were better behaved in public.
lol:-)
In other news .... I also met and married they woman of my dreams (like maineshark through the fsp in NH).
There are many cool smart good looking chicks in the fsp but they are very picky and don't pick creepitarians.:-)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up