Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cousin marriage banned in NH, marijuana banned in NH, some exotic pets banned NH  (Read 46834 times)

MaineShark

• FSP Participant

Of using the term "marriage" besides being recognized by the state that you label yourself and individual or group of people as "married".

Because it's the correct term, and far predates any State involvement (which is only a century or two old), maybe?
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

John Edward Mercier

• Native

I think it would be more than four centuries.
The State came into it largely during the Protestant Reformation.

freedomroad

BTW, I researched this topic and cousin marriage is legal in NH. In fact, it seems legal in every state. It seems that 1st cousin marriage is banned in NH. Otherwise, it is legal.

crossonscout

• FSP Participant

BTW, I researched this topic and cousin marriage is legal in NH. In fact, it seems legal in every state. It seems that 1st cousin marriage is banned in NH. Otherwise, it is legal.

I thought OP was referring to 1st cousin marriage.
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up