Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hospital Jobs! - list of the 27 major hospitals of NH (map)  (Read 6076 times)

Murray N Rothbard

Hospital Jobs! - list of the 27 major hospitals of NH (map)
« on: November 15, 2012, 10:02:52 am »

Will do a list of openings for physicians, nurses, and support staff (techs, admin, etc) for each later.

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
Re: Hospital Jobs! - list of the 27 major hospitals of NH (map)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 10:39:57 am »

cool
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 01:41:38 pm »

I am working on some other New Hampshire maps at Liberty603.com and with your permission might try to incorporate some of these maps you are creating.
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

lyn rn

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 08:47:46 am »

Thanks. This is helpful. :) I'm trying to get a fair idea of RN pay but its very hard to find accurate info of even a broad salary range.

dumbthumbs

• Viurem Iliures o Morirem
    • @dumbthumbs
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 11:56:57 am »

great map! very helpful!
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
-Frédéric Bastiat, The Law
“The greatest purveyor of violence in the world : My own Government, I can not be Silent.” -Martin Luther King Jr.

TJames

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 11:58:52 am »

Thanks for the map!

lyn rn

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 12:22:05 pm »

I appreciate you putting this info together and will look for your job listings info as that is right up my alley. You may wish to update #16 as Dartmouth Hitchcock moved to Lebanon a few years back.

freedomroad

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 04:18:02 pm »

I love the map. About Dartmouth, the hospital is located in Lebanon now, not Hanover, I believe. Perhaps it is located in both :) http://dartmed.dartmouth.edu/winter02/html/a_long_running_hit.shtml

You might also want to include hospitals in border communities on the map, or perhaps, a 2nd map. For example, the White River Junction VA Medical Center is located in White River Junction, VT, a Lebanon border community. Brattleboro Memorial Hospital is located in Brattleboro, VT, a couple miles west of Hinsdale, NH. Lowell General Hospital is located in Lowell, MA, 2 towns south of Nashua, NH. Lawrence General Hospital is located in Lawrence, MA, 2 towns south of Salem, NH. Athol Memorial Hospital is located in Athol, MA, 1 town south of Richmond, NH. There are others.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 04:24:43 pm by LoveAndPeace »
Pages: [1]   Go Up