Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trying to move as soon as possible!  (Read 1517 times)

defmike7

Trying to move as soon as possible!
« on: November 09, 2012, 05:59:18 pm »

Hello everyone, I am a 21 year old single liberty minded man who is reading to make the jump to the free state. All my working experience is either manual labor, or restauraunt work, although i do prefer manual labor. I am looking to make contact with people who would be willing to help me plan arrival. I am very hardworking and honest, I do not have a large amount of money to make my move but i do have a bit of money put aside. I would really appreciate any opportunities anyone can offer me as well as advice.

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
Re: Trying to move as soon as possible!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 06:14:12 pm »

Welcome!  :)

If you use Facebook, I highly recommending joining the FSP Job Alert group and posting and introduction there. We also have a group for housing, and there are often people renting rooms / looking for roommates, which you may find is most cost effective to start out.

In general, the job market in New Hampshire is relatively strong, so your chances of finding something are good. It it easier to find a job if you are already here, or at least have a New Hampshire phone number and address.

Hope to see you in NH soon!
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 06:15:26 pm »

Congratulations! :-)
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization

Bob D.

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 11:04:37 am »

21, young, no baggage. What are you waiting for, get going!!

escapist_reborn

• Liberating the world one graphic at a time!
    • Graphical Liberation Front
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 10:47:32 pm »

21, young, no baggage. What are you waiting for, get going!!

Tell me about it! I have two careers keeping me down here. I'd have moved already if I had nothing like that tying me down.
Joël Valenzuela<br />Chief Contrabandist, Graphical Liberation Front
Pages: [1]   Go Up