Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NH, DEBTORS STATE ?  (Read 1800 times)

FrancAtlas

• Im On Twitter
NH, DEBTORS STATE ?
« on: November 09, 2012, 02:32:33 pm »

Big in the Liberty Movement, is, the People vs. The Banksters.  Currently, I am said to owe CitiBank money (interest from 29.9%) that I refuse to ever pay them, for, litigary reasons.  In NC, they cannot garnish my wages or touch Income Generating Property.  In NH, they could, because NH, as "Free" & "Independent" as one may hope for, they are not yet "A Debtors State"..  Legal verbage for telling big banks to screw off.  This is probably holding many more thousands of people from moving to NH.  QUESTION:  When will or how can, NH become a Debtors State?

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
Re: NH, DEBTORS STATE ?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 06:18:43 pm »

In general, honoring private contracts is an important component of a free society, so I'd be surprised if many liberty activists pushed for what you describe. If there's an issue particular to your situation where you feel you don't have a valid contract with the bank, that might be a different matter, but your post did not have enough information for me to understand why that might be.
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
Re: NH, DEBTORS STATE ?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 09:07:22 pm »

In general, honoring private contracts is an important component of a free society, so I'd be surprised if many liberty activists pushed for what you describe.

Indeed.

Even if someone is unable to pay, that's different from trying to get out of ever paying.  If I owed someone money, I'd pay it back, even if it took me a century to do so.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..
Pages: [1]   Go Up