Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chiropractic in NH  (Read 2219 times)

Freedomguy07

Chiropractic in NH
« on: October 11, 2012, 04:06:39 pm »

Hello,

I am new to the FSP and I think it would be a great idea to move to a freer state. I currently live in CA and am studying to become a Doctor of Chiropractic. I would want to know if any FSPers are Chiropractors or have experience opening up a Chiropractic office in NH. How receptive are the communities are to Chiropractors/Alternative medicine?

Any information or contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Your brother in freedom

feedmeliberty

Re: Chiropractic in NH
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 04:40:02 pm »

I believe Tony Lowenberg in Nashua is a chiropractic and Free Stater. Don't know if he's on these boards but he is on Facebook. PM me with your contact/Facebook info and I may be able to arrange an intro...

http://www.healthymerrimack.com/

I know Tarrin Lupo was/is a chiropractic and while I think he is a FSper he has not moved to my knowledge. Also check out Free AID which has a lot of medical field FSPers.

http://www.fr33aid.com/
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 04:44:11 pm by feedmeliberty »

Auspicious Aspect

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 05:37:53 pm »

Hello,

I am new to the FSP and I think it would be a great idea to move to a freer state. I currently live in CA and am studying to become a Doctor of Chiropractic. I would want to know if any FSPers are Chiropractors or have experience opening up a Chiropractic office in NH. How receptive are the communities are to Chiropractors/Alternative medicine?

Thank you,

Your brother in freedom

Chiropractic is fully accepted in NH and chiropractors are common. It's not really considered to be "alternate" medicine.

Less mainstream ideas such as acupuncture, holistic, Reiki, etc. are also widely accepted. It seems as if every third person is going to Reiki. I know a woman who takes her dogs to acupuncture, her vet doesn't give her a hard time about it, and she has a choice of providers.

time4liberty

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 05:46:11 am »

Hello,

Thank you,

Your brother in freedom

There are lots of Chiropractors around; it's well accepted.

porcupinerealtor

• Mark Warden Porcupine Real Estate
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 06:59:12 pm »

When you come out for a visit, I can arrange some introductions for you to other chiropractors who can discuss licensing and business considerations to give you an idea of what to expect. Many different styles and methods used here.

Somebody mentioned Tony L; he's a very pro-liberty guy with a successful practice.
Mark Warden
cell 603.391.2888
mark@porcupinerealestate.com
porcupinerealestate.com
facebook.com/porcupinerealestate
twitter.com/porcupinerealty

Jeff LaGrange

• FSP Participant
  • AKA (1) poorkollegekid (2) Axon Hillock
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 12:04:19 am »

The first place I would look for help from is the state chiropractic association.

http://www.nhchiropractic.org/

They can steer you to someone in the area you want to practice to associate with, or if you can determine where that is you can also do a business search and call other DCs directly.  T. Lupo lives out state and doesn't practice as he writes books full time. Tony is a great chiro and successful in the state. I have a friend that lives in NH and works over the border in MA. I'm a freestater DC, but I don't practice. Frankly, if you move here and keep your overhead low you won't starve. Chiropractic really isn't considered too much as alternative in NH.  DCs, NP and NP are licensed and flourish in practice here. Take a chance and come join us. Take up Marc on his offer for intros. Come to Porcfest in 2013 and meet us and make connections. There were four of us DCs last year and we adjusting the crap out people =0)

"No nation however powerful, any more than an individual, can be unjust with impunity.  Sooner or later, public opinion, an instrument merely moral in the beginning, will find occasion physically to inflict its sentences on the unjust... The lesson is useful to the weak as well as the strong." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1804.

"It is the trade of lawyers to question everything, yield nothing, and talk by the hour." -  Thomas Jefferson

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up