Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When trying to sign up after validating  (Read 8308 times)

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
When trying to sign up after validating
« on: October 11, 2012, 11:27:00 am »

Hello,

I tried to sign up after validating my e-mail and I was on step 2 where I fill out my info, address and phone #, etc.

When I clicked next it said there was some sort of validation error (I'm assuming because it sent me the email and then automatically re-directed me to the step 2 page before I was required to validate) I clicked next then realized I hadn't gone to the e-mail and so I went to the e-mail and clicked validate and it brought up a new window with step 2 again. So I filled it out again and tried to submit to go to the last step and it said the same thing, validation error - please contact site administrator.

So here I am, contacting the site admin. :-)

Best,
Tyler Crosson
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization

JonM

• First 1000
  • Administrator
Re: When trying to sign up after validating
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 01:55:48 pm »

You have an active account on the website.

curmudgeon

• Administrator
Re: When trying to sign up after validating
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 04:47:42 pm »

Tyler - I've created a help desk ticket for this, and will send further instructions on that channel.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything