Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: DIY Law & Community Rights Movement  (Read 29020 times)

Luck

• FSP Participant
DIY Law & Community Rights Movement
« on: October 08, 2012, 05:39:43 pm »

(Last post is at end of thread.)

(I plan to post Community Rights article links here starting next week I guess. It's now Jan. 2017. CELDF is about changing local ordinances or laws to protect communities from big corporations etc, so DIY law is applicable. The thread for Gen X,Y,Z is an activist thread similar to this one. Let's get educated to end major corruption by all means.)
A conscientious Florida lawyer, Fred Graves, has a law course at http://jurisdictionary.com . He says in the course that one of several things that can be done to end abuse of power is to use injunctions.

Injunctions
"(I)njunctions are able to command high officials to answer your questions and concerns about what they're doing with your children, your tax dollars, and the future of your country. There are no limitations on injunctions. You can file a complaint seeking an injunction to require a local school board to tell you why children are being taught non-traditional values. You can file for an injunction to stop chemical dumping, or to fill in dangerous holes left by abandoned excavations. You can even bring an action to enjoin leaders to explain why government doesn't teach its public even the simplest points of how to win in court. ... If you're one of the good guys, you're supposed to use your power to make the world better for all of us. Force government and giant businesses to answer you on the public record (or [they] go to jail). ... Demand justice! Learn your fundamental right to be heard by the court. Move the court. Enforce the official rules in your jurisdiction. Make everyone obey -- the American way."

Mr. Graves explains that everyone has the duty not to harm others and that causes of action for injunctions and law suits are any acts or negligence that can be shown to have caused undue harm. That includes harm done by public servants by direct action or by negligence.

Suggested Causes of Action
I think some of the greatest abuses that we should prosecute are the following:
- Racketeering in and out of government, with major media as accomplices;
- Lawmaking that violates human rights, including unjust war;
- IRS fraud, such as claims that all citizens and residents are liable for income and employment taxes, and thus prosecuting fraudulently;
- Prisoner abuse; prosecution of victimless crimes; promoting criminal recidivism;
- ABA licensing of incompetent lawyers (who fail to properly represent clients' interests);
- NEA, ATA, School Boards abuse and miseducation of students;
- CFS unnecessary forced separation of parents and their children;
- FDA, AMA, ADA, APA et al approval of unsafe health products and biased health science;
- NSF, AAAS et al support for biased science.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 10:46:20 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 05:58:51 pm »

I phoned Mr. Graves today to see if he might help our efforts to end major corruption in NH etc.

He asked if we have a plan. I didn't mention that the FSP plan is to get 20,000 people to move to NH, but I mentioned that the NHLA has a plan to elect Free Staters to public office, esp. the state house. I didn't have time to mention that they also draft legislative proposals for our Reps to submit for legislation.

It's been a few months since I read the latest legislative NHLA proposals, but I haven't been particularly impressed with most of them.

I think court actions are likely to be more effective for our cause, though it's surely good to get better representation as well. But court actions should help get better representation too.

I think the duties of all public officials are clearly stated in the law and I think it's not hard to show that many are negligent of their duties and do harm to the public, instead of serving our interests. I plan to find out where those duties are explained and to consider which officials to make claims against. Does anyone already have info on this to share here?

I propose that some Free Staters learn the law and collaborate to take cheap legal action to end major corruption. I'm learning myself. I'm open to suggestions for what sort of plan to develop for doing this. It seems that the federal government is the worst abuser, but will be somewhat harder to clean up, so I suppose it'll be best to start at the state level. Am I right?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 06:08:40 pm by Luck »

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 02:15:41 pm »

Its pretty much laid out in the NH Constitution.

Sam Adams

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 10:04:51 pm »

I phoned Mr. Graves today to see if he might help our efforts to end major corruption in NH etc.

Luck, Why don,t you start right at the 3 branch of govt corruption. It starts at the Legislature by passing Bill of Attainers, and demanding the executive branch carry out laws while packing a gun and stopping everyones right to pass. Then the Judicial branch threatens citizens by extortion, imprisonment and lost of travel rights and pains and penalties all for a stop sign. Thats 3 branches of govt in one, and stops most travel violations, shuts down the court system for victimless crimes,  may also cover dog  license, zoning violations penalties, smoking cig without filter violations, fishing lic violations, protest without permit, etc.. Allows law enforcement to investagate crimes vs revenue enforcement, lowers man power and local taxes, allows more freedom for the citizens, redirects states funds for more vital purposes.

I think the duties of all public officials are clearly stated in the law and I think it's not hard to show that many are negligent of their duties and do harm to the public, instead of serving our interests. I plan to find out where those duties are explained and to consider which officials to make claims against. Does anyone already have info on this to share here?

I propose that some Free Staters learn the law and collaborate to take cheap legal action to end major corruption. I'm learning myself. I'm open to suggestions for what sort of plan to develop for doing this. It seems that the federal government is the worst abuser, but will be somewhat harder to clean up, so I suppose it'll be best to start at the state level. Am I right?

Auspicious Aspect

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 12:49:09 am »

It's been a few months since I read the latest legislative NHLA proposals, but I haven't been particularly impressed with most of them.

You do know that you are welcome to write your own legislative proposals, right?

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 12:25:16 pm »

Can you provide a link to the NHLA thread that deals with such legislative proposals?

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 02:28:57 pm »

* Who's David Johnson? Does he have any legal experience? He claims to be taking on corrupt NH courts and govt. But his statements don't sound very authoritative. See below, which is a quote first of the blogger, then apparently of David Johnson, from this site: http://unmasker4maine.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/

N.H. Judicial Watch Takes On Judicial And Government Corruption

I received the following e-mail message from NHJudicialWatch@gmail.com . David must also include Obstruction of Justice and Hindering Prosecution.

... As a man, a living, breathing man, born on and of the land, of sound mind and body, not a PERSON, not a CORPORATION, not an INDIVIDUAL, not a “14th Amendment-U.S. CITIZEN, but an American, I COMMAND all public servants, government PERSONS and EMPLOYEES, to cease and desist from perpetrating these crimes against the people. We are not your underlings. We are not your subjects. We are not your slaves. We are not going to serve YOU. We are not going to be levied and burdened by you! We are not your EMPLOYEES. We are not wards of the court or the STATE. We are not in agreement with any contract, concealed contract, or unlawful ruling of the administrators of any bankruptcy. We do not consent to your jurisdiction over people. We do not consent to the fraud you perpetrate via your gross misperception of any alleged presumption of consent on our part, especially since you do this under the cloak of deceit. We are not beneath any CORPORATION. We SHALL NOT any longer tolerate the actions of those who usurp our law and constitutions, most especially the organic constitution. We are not going to tolerate YOU.

The New Hampshire Supreme Judicial Court operates outside law, and it routinely violates the rights of the people as it maintains a criminal enterprise, which is harming the people. It has no credible standing other that the support of its fellow usurpers. It makes the abusive rules which they claim we are suppose to appeal to them. They operate in camera and concealment. They claim their Judicial Conduct Committee can keep their receipts of complaints in camera. This cannot be done by a government agency unless they are acting as a private CORPORATION. We the people have the right to know. We the people have the right to know whenever our government acts to harm the people. We have no confidence in them.

After a history of abuses, there has been countless complaints, acts of violations, including but not limited to the murder of a jurist and the self immolation of a victim of said abuses. None of which has stopped the criminal activity routinely conducted in the Judicial Branch of New Hampshire Government. We have been insulted with the lies told in the General Court by Edwin Kelly and Howard Zibel. In pain language, the New Hampshire Supreme Judicial Court is NOT a Court of the people. As a man who abides by God’s law, I must act to prevent more of such crimes before they occur. The New Hampshire Supreme Judicial Court acts so as to incite unrest as they endanger our society and the safety of the people. THEY and only THEY are responsible for backing peaceful people into the corner, which precipitates such violent, blow-back reactions from their victims of rampant abuses. The New Hampshire Supreme Judicial Court is the most disgraceful band of common criminals I’ve ever witnessed in my entire existence on this Earth.

To further their insult and harm to the people, these criminals unlawfully require the people’s constitutionally elected County Attorneys to be members of the New Hampshire BAR Association, which allows them to facilitate statutory control over the grand juries of the people, which is a violation of the Taft Hartley Act, the constitutions, and their oaths of office. Title I Chapter 7 in the New Hampshire Statutes demonstrates the compilation of such usurpations: Attorneys General, Director of Charitable Trusts, and County Attorneys. Any high ranking Justice knows exactly which usurpation of the constitutions is being perpetrated in this travesty. Anyone responsible for these crimes is the most serious of felons and traitors. Through their control of the New Hampshire BAR Association, the County Attorneys cannot act in the best interest of the people who elected them, but instead they act in the best interest of the criminal enterprise run by the usurpers in the New Hampshire Supreme Judicial Court. Statutes have NO position over the constitutions. Nothing in the organic constitution or the 10th amendment leaves authority to STATE CORPORATIONS to override the God given rights of the people.

In the interest of justice, and for the well being of the people of the New Hampshire Republic, I am personally taking the initiative to form a Common Law Grand Jury to investigate, organize, and prosecute those who commit these crimes against the people they have sworn an oath to serve. We are living under the reign of terror by those with titles of honor and nobility. We have been violated and harmed by those who believe they are above Natural Law, Common Law, Constitutional Law, and those of which believe that Common Law is supposed to be replaced by Statute, which is intended to run government, not over the people. These criminals have perpetrated fraud and an undercurrent of dissent against the people with the assistance of clever wordsmiths acting as their agents in the General Court. I seriously recommend anyone who does not wish to be included in these prosecutions to abandon the joint effort of the conspirators who have already proven themselves to be traitors and felons.

Please forward all complaints of felony and treason and complaints you’ve forwarded to the Judicial Conduct Committee to me at NHJudicialWatch@gmail.com so I may review your credibility and documented proof of these crimes. I will hold all your information in confidence. I will accept these complaints from public servants in confidence. Anyone who works in or around the courts and their administrations may expect my full cooperation. I shall be traveling around New Hampshire to spread this message. We must stop those who have wrested control from the people. I encourage court workers, attorneys, security personnel, Sheriffs and their deputies, State Representatives, victims of court abuse, or witnesses of such crimes, to contact me. We have waited long enough. We are tired of witnessing the attacks of those who intend to destroy the House Redress of Grievances Committee, which they do in violation of their fiduciary duty to protect the people. Those who wish to destroy that Committee act in defiance to their oaths of office to uphold the constitutions, specifically Articles 31 & 32, First Part of the New Hampshire Constitution. These are the ones I intend to target with the highest priority along with the criminals in the Judicial Branch. These PERSONS are attempting to undermine the General Court, the court of the people. Their goal is to make the General Court irrelevant.

... PASS CACR 26! Vote to amend the constitution. The Court is under the people. We are not under the court. The courts have precipitated this issue because of their chronic abuses and cries. They ARE NOT to be trusted to make rules. THEY have proven that beyond the shadow of doubt. They do NOT serve you!”

NHJudicialWatch@gmail.com

Your servant,

David Johnson

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: Who's David Johnson?]
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 09:24:01 pm »

* Someone tells me that Johnson is the best and goes straight for the jugular and adds, if anyone wants his help, "to provide Johnson with cases, witnesses, traffic tickets, pot violations, protest arrest, etc. Write to him, see if he can go against tax liens and forclousures."
* Since his email address is in the message I posted earlier, I guess I can write to him okay. I'll see if he'll answer.
* I heard before that Gary Allen Bedard is supposed to be knowledgeable on law, but he didn't reply when I sent him an email maybe a year ago.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 09:25:39 pm by Luck »

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 01:47:08 am »

CACR26 would place the Courts at odds with the Legislature; not the People.
The People removed the authority from the Legislature and turned it over to the Courts.

Jerry B

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 09:56:11 am »

Hmmm. After reading this post, and the one on the NH property tax, I'm beginning to think that New Hampshire is not as "free" as it used to be, or as people say it is.

We should not have to waste so much time and energy with all those legal actions, legislative proposals and trying to find "good" candidates to run for public offices. We have a right to just live our lives and not trespass onto others' property uninvited, and not use aggression or coercion against others.

If government criminals use aggression into out lives, well, many years ago there were people who believed that the 2nd Amendment was written to address that very concern.

What is really needed is mass passive resistance, or "civil disobedience," if you want to call it that.

Sam Adams

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 10:58:25 am »

Freedom isn,t free. It takes a lot of hard work.      The Foundation of Authority , is based on the Consent of the People..   I like the idea of an year-round RV park. Leave me a message, I was looking for a spot to park my RV.  I understand that if you line poly under perimeter of unit and stack straw bales to under body it will warm the entire unit. Many permanent or folks looking to camp for winter do this and also frame a floor and a 12*12 room with door and window and place a wood stove there.

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: 2nd Amendment not enough]
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 05:15:43 pm »

We should not have to waste so much time and energy with all those legal actions, legislative proposals and trying to find "good" candidates to run for public offices. We have a right to just live our lives and not trespass onto others' property uninvited, and not use aggression or coercion against others. If government criminals use aggression into out lives, well, many years ago there were people who believed that the 2nd Amendment was written to address that very concern. What is really needed is mass passive resistance, or "civil disobedience," if you want to call it that.

* The U.S. succeeded in gaining independence from Britain by not repeating the mistakes of the Greek city-states in antiquity, who were conquered because they didn't unite. Probably not everyone needs to take legal actions against govt criminals, but someone should, since it's probably the best chance for ridding ourselves of govt criminals. Since govt criminals have access to more guns that the rest of us do, our 2nd Amendment rights aren't going to have much effect, esp. if we're not unified. Oathkeepers seems to be trying to re-establish state militias to replace DHS and maybe the military.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2012, 06:07:05 pm »

Hmmm. After reading this post, and the one on the NH property tax, I'm beginning to think that New Hampshire is not as "free" as it used to be, or as people say it is.

It's not the "move to NH because NH is already perfect" project.

The goal is to move to NH because it's one of the freest places, and because the culture and legal system here is such that real change in the direction of more freedom is possible.

If you want to move someplace where there is already absolute liberty... good luck.  If you want to move someplace where you can enjoy a high degree of liberty, and stand a real chance of enjoying more and more liberty as the years go on, then NH is the place to be.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

John Edward Mercier

• Native
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: 2nd Amendment not enough]
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2012, 10:51:56 pm »

Luck... I think the British would have just boarded their ships and sailed to a new beachfront.

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: The Tax Issue]
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2012, 02:50:37 pm »

31 Questions and Answers about the Internal Revenue Service
certified by Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S. [a private attorney general]
http://www.supremelaw.org/sls/31answers.htm
[See the link for many more details.]

1. … The IRS is not an organization within the United States Department of the Treasury [which] was organized by statutes now codified in Title 31…, abbreviated “31 U.S.C.” At footnote 23 in the case of Chrysler Corp. v. Brown, 441 U.S. 281 (1979), the U.S. Supreme Court admitted that no organic Act for the IRS could be found, after they searched for such an Act all the way back to the Civil War…. [So the] IRS is not a lawful organization.

2. When all the evidence is examined objectively, IRS appears to be a money laundry, extortion racket, and conspiracy…, … an organized crime syndicate operating under false and fraudulent pretenses….

3. … [T]here is no known Act of Congress, nor any Executive Order, giving IRS lawful jurisdiction to operate within any of the 50 States of the Union. Their presence [there] appears to stem from certain Agreements on Coordination of Tax Administration (“ACTA”), which … are demonstrably fraudulent, for example, by expressly defining “IRS” as a lawful bureau within the U.S. Department of the Treasury….

4. … Every piece of U.S. Mail sent from IRS with “Department of the Treasury” in the return address, is one count of mail fraud. See also 31 U.S.C. 333.

5. Although the U.S. Department of Justice (“DOJ”) does have power of attorney to represent federal agencies before federal courts, the IRS is not an “agency” as that term is legally defined…. The governments of all federal Territories are expressly excluded from the definition of federal “agency” by Act of Congress. See 5 U.S.C. 551(1)(C). Since IRS is domiciled in Puerto Rico…, it is thereby excluded from the definition of federal agencies which can be represented by the DOJ.

6. [T]he so-called 14th and 16th amendments [were not] properly ratified…. The so called 16th amendment has now been correctly identified as a major fraud upon the American People and the United States. … Similarly, the so-called 14th amendment was never properly ratified either. In the case of Dyett v. Turner, 439 P.2d 266, 270 (1968), the Utah Supreme Court recited numerous historical facts proving, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that the so called 14th amendment was likewise a major fraud upon the American People. … The Supreme Law Library has a collection of references detailing this major fraud. … The phrase “subject to the jurisdiction of the United States” [in the so called 14th amendment] is properly understood to mean “subject to the municipal jurisdiction of Congress.” …

7. … Section 1 of the Internal Revenue Code (“IRC”) contains no provisions creating a specific liability for taxes imposed by subtitle A. … A separate liability statute for “employment” taxes imposed by subtitle C is found at IRC section 3403. If the worker opts instead [of completing form W4] to complete a Withholding Exemption Certificate, consistent with IRC section 3402(n), … there is absolutely no liability for the worker or for the payroll officer….

8. … The Executive Branch of the federal government has no legislative power whatsoever. … If an Act of Congress fails to create a specific liability for any tax imposed by that Act, then there is no liability for that tax. …

9. The federal regulations create [no] income tax liability for any specific classes of people….

10. … There are two (2) classes of citizens: State Citizens and federal citizens. … Many … cases can be cited to confirm the existence of two classes of citizens under American Law. These cases are thoroughly documented in the book entitled “The Federal Zone: Cracking the Code of Internal Revenue” by Paul Andrew Mitchell …, also in the Supreme Law Library.

11. [One can] be a State Citizen, without also being a federal citizen…. The 1866 Civil Rights Act was municipal law, confined to the District of Columbia and other limited areas ... now identified as “the federal zone.” … Several courts have already recognized our Right to be State Citizens without also becoming federal citizens. … State Citizens are under no legal obligation to join or pledge any allegiance to [the federal zone].

13. … The term “Withholding agent” is legally defined at IRC section 7701(a)(16). … In plain English, a “withholding agent” is a person who is responsible for withholding taxes from a worker’s paycheck, and then paying those taxes into the Treasury of the United States, typically on a quarterly basis. See IRC section 7809. One cannot become a withholding agent unless workers first authorize taxes to be withheld from their paychecks … [on] a valid W 4 [form]….
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 02:58:57 pm by Luck »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up

anything