Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Gadsden" web series has premiered!!!  (Read 3510 times)

TempleKnight

"Gadsden" web series has premiered!!!
« on: September 22, 2012, 10:37:06 am »

Hello Porcupines!

I have posted this to the FSP Facebook page as well but wanted to inform everyone I can about the premiere of the written web series "Gadsden".
It will be released in segments every two weeks and character focus will shift throughout the series.  I have given the FSP a major focus for background plot points; in particular the creation of the Free Gadsden Territories. 

I ask any and all Porcupines, Libertarians, Literary Advocates....basically anyone who could possibly be interested in the subject matter of my not-so-fiction series to take a look and read, critique, and spread the word.  The series is free to read, all I ask is for support in continuing it and creating the storyline(s) that comprise it.

It can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/CharlesIsWriting?ref=hl

Thanks for all the support....

TempleKnight

"Gadsden" continues!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 08:06:23 am »

So "Gadsden" now has three sections in and the story continues with the struggles of the Pocupines of "Gadsden" trying to retain their independence while seeing first hand how far they are willing to go to retain their freedoms and what it can cost them.
I hope everyone takes a look and enjoys the story!  Criticism and praise are both welcome, I just ask that those who read and enjoy it pass the word along however they can.

Furthermore, this series is free but the backstory of a character who will be a major player is a published work of mine and the proceeds of its digital sales are what I am using to make the move to NH!  Once I hit 100,000 copies I will have the money needed to leave RI for the haven that is New Hampshire.

Thanks....

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: "Gadsden" web series has premiered!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 12:49:54 pm »

* How about posting it somewhere besides on Facebook? I got rid of my Facebook account, because it was a pain to control my own site there. So I can't see anything on Facebook now.

TempleKnight

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 03:20:54 pm »

I tried posting it here but the sections exceed the word limits allowable.

The Facebook page is public so you should be able to read the sections of "Gadsden" without actually being a Facebook member though...
As for the character backstory I mentioned, that is a digital download through Amazon or Kindle....

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 02:51:51 pm »

The Facebook page is public so you should be able to read the sections of "Gadsden" without actually being a Facebook member though...

A couple of days ago Facebook made changes so that, supposedly, nothing is viewable without an account.

TempleKnight

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 03:11:22 pm »

Well that sucks.... :(

Well then you might be interested to know that plans are in the works to make "Gadsden" available through alternate means.  Hopefully it will get out to you that way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything