Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4 apartments for rent in Manchester  (Read 2683 times)

VinceP

4 apartments for rent in Manchester
« on: September 11, 2012, 07:21:34 pm »

My landlord has four apartments for rent in Manchester. He's not a Free Stater, but he's very nice - a high quality landlord who's always there for you.

The apartments are in the center of Manchester, near the corner of Amherst Street and Derry Street:

-He has 3, one bedroom apartments that are $850/month. Heat, hot water, and electric are included.

-He has a three bedroom apartment for $850/month. Utilities not included.

Let our stories inspire you to move to NH BEFORE getting a job! My girlfriend and I moved without having jobs. We found this landlord who allowed us to move in, even though we'd just moved to NH four days prior and didn't have jobs yet. We had decent (not great) credit, a clean criminal record, and money for the first month's rent and a security deposit. That's all you need to make the move!

If you're interested and want more info, please contact me: realrockvince at hotmail.com.

-Vince (Moved from Florida to Manchester two years ago)

KMX

Re: 4 apartments for rent in Manchester
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 11:09:13 pm »

What are the dog restrictions if any and deposit? Thanks

VinceP

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 09:54:17 pm »

He allowed us to have a cat and small dog for a monthly pet fee of $30. I assume that would be the same for you.

The deposit would be one month's rent.

If you'd like me to get you in contact with him, please e-mail me: realrockvince at hotmail.com

KMX

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 09:49:51 am »

Ok thanks

Jack Nelson

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 07:53:18 pm »

Let my story inspire you to make the move to New Hampshire BEFORE getting a job.

You did it as a couple, and two years ago, before the economy was as totally O-bombed as it is now.  What did you say the price of a gallon of gasoline was in 2010 -- $ 3.13; is that about right?

I did it WITHOUT my girlfriend wanting to come with me, in the doldrums of summer this year, with gas $ 3.79 a gallon and pushing $ 4.00.  Lots of employers are into "let's wait until the presidential election result comes in."

It WAS NOT EASY.

Continues not to be easy.  Look before you leap!  And be prepared to share an apartment with some pretty wacked-out people whose chief motivation in life is that they need cash.
Jack Nelson
Pages: [1]   Go Up