Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Number Of Freestaters Who Have Made the Move  (Read 6122 times)

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
Re: Number Of Freestaters Who Have Made the Move
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2012, 10:02:56 pm »

There have been a few who got here and realized that "liberty" meant "freedom for all people to make their own choices for themselves," not "freedom for all people to do exactly what I believe is right."  Typically on the issue of homosexuality.

Statists gonna state. ;-)
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization

FormulaXFD

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 11:08:55 pm »

There have been a few who got here and realized that "liberty" meant "freedom for all people to make their own choices for themselves," not "freedom for all people to do exactly what I believe is right."

It is precisely because the people who I met advocated liberty to mean freedom for all people to make their own choices, and not the latter, which is what sold me on moving to NH.

It is precisely because I was around those people, that upon returning home I realized how much more evil those around me actually are. :\

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2012, 11:51:44 pm »

There have been a few who got here and realized that "liberty" meant "freedom for all people to make their own choices for themselves," not "freedom for all people to do exactly what I believe is right."

It is precisely because the people who I met advocated liberty to mean freedom for all people to make their own choices, and not the latter, which is what sold me on moving to NH.

It is precisely because I was around those people, that upon returning home I realized how much more evil those around me actually are. :\

Where are you from?
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up