Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPA licensing question  (Read 1208 times)


  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
CPA licensing question
« on: August 23, 2012, 08:27:28 am »

I have a question about the Licensing of CPAs in NH. I am currently siting for the CPA exams in my home state of Illinois, and want to understand my options about getting the required experience. The Illinois educational requirements are stricter than New Hampshire’s so that is not an issue but the Experience requirement here is only one year compared to two years there. So if I take a year to work here and get my License, will New Hampshire let me transfer it under reciprocity, or will I need to have two years’ experience here to make that work?

Thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up