Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phil Greazzo Fund Raiser Event, Manchester NH  (Read 2241 times)

anon37268573

• First1000
Phil Greazzo Fund Raiser Event, Manchester NH
« on: August 10, 2012, 02:15:11 pm »

I can't make it to this because it's during a week night. But, I strongly encourage you to go if you can. Phil Greazzo is running against NH Senator Lou D'Allesandro. D'Allesandro is a familiar name to any Free Staters already living in NH. He frequently speaks out against liberty increasing and/or tax decreasing bills. He has led the opposition, both in the NH Senate and in public, to the bills that would accomplish many things that people have been asking for/complaining about on this forum. He really has to go!

If you can't make it to the event, I encourage you to make a donation through Phil Greazzo's website. Greazzo vrs D'Allesandro is the most important local election contest for Free Staters this year.

---
Event information:

Date:  Tuesday, August 28, 2012
            6:00pm until 8:00pm

Rep. Tammy Simmons ∙ Rep. Matt Swank ∙ Rep. Mike Ball ∙ Hon. Pam Manney ∙ Rep. Mark Warden invite you to join them in supporting Phil Greazzo for State Senate at a LOU-OUT!!

Food - Drink - Conversation
Tropical attire encouraged.
Suggested minimum donation: $50 per person

Purchase Tickets at http://PhilGreazzo.com/

See you there!!

Note:  The tickets aren't available for purchase, yet, on Phil's website. But, they should be soon.  There will be an option to purhcase them and pay via paypal...or people can RSVP and pay at the door.

anon37268573

• First1000
Re: Phil Greazzo Fund Raiser Event, Manchester NH
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 04:52:21 pm »

The ticket reservation system is now available:

http://philgreazzo.com/2012/08/09/lou-out/

As I said before, I strongly encourage people to go if you can and to support Phil. This is the most important local race in New Hampshire.

There will also be a sign wave event Friday, August 24th from 5:00PM until 6:00PM at St. Mary's Bank
200 Mcgregor St, in Manchester.

Pages: [1]   Go Up