Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Job interview in Greenville (45 mins west of Nashua)  (Read 1504 times)

trf32

Job interview in Greenville (45 mins west of Nashua)
« on: June 29, 2012, 03:36:04 pm »

Hey everybody! Greetings from Philly.

I've been up to NH a few times for Porcfest and now I'm considering making the move. I am likely to have a job interview within the next couple weeks at a company in Greenville (maybe as soon as early next week). Can any FSP folk help me out with cheap housing and transportation in the area during a couple days so that I don't have to worry about finding a hotel and renting a car? It'd be nice to get a feel for the location from a local before I pack my bags.

Thanks all

Bazil

• not the spice and not the country
Re: Job interview in Greenville (45 mins west of Nashua)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 09:04:16 pm »

I live about 10 mins from downtown Greenville.  However things are way to busy for me to give you any assistance.  I know of another FSP family that lives in downtown Greenville walking distance from your potential job. If you are anywhere in Greenville the only transportation you need is your legs the town is so small.  However I'm sure they are busy too.  I'll see if I can get a hold of them though, maybe they can find you something.
"If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!"- The government | "Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reasons!" -  a friend

time4liberty

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 12:21:03 pm »

Hey everybody! Greetings from Philly.

I've been up to NH a few times for Porcfest and now I'm considering making the move. I am likely to have a job interview within the next couple weeks at a company in Greenville (maybe as soon as early next week). Can any FSP folk help me out with cheap housing and transportation in the area during a couple days so that I don't have to worry about finding a hotel and renting a car? It'd be nice to get a feel for the location from a local before I pack my bags.

Thanks all

Cool, and welcome! =) I have a friend who lives in Greenville. Of course, as I'm sure you can understand, I suspect many people may be reluctant to invite a stranger to sleep over. Some folks are more cautious than others though.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 12:32:09 pm by time4liberty »

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 06:16:20 pm »

Drop a note on https://www.facebook.com/groups/NashuaLibertySocial/ there are a large number of people in Milford who might be able to help.