Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you Porcupines!  (Read 7712 times)

FrugalFannie

Thank you Porcupines!
« on: June 24, 2012, 06:07:00 pm »

Thanks for dropping by the Silver Saloon for breakfast folks! We had a good time serving all of you breakfast. My husband says we definitely need to do it again next year.

We met so many people- it was awesome!

rank420

Re: Thank you Porcupines!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 06:56:08 pm »

I missed this one BUT hope to have my entire family going to the next one.

Already looking into buying an RV and making a family ROAD TRIP and figure out our house/jobs when we get there.

I just finished watching the movie libertopia and I am PUMPED  >:D

MikeForLiberty

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 06:48:17 am »

Great breakfasts! Thank you.

Jeff LaGrange

• FSP Participant
  • AKA (1) poorkollegekid (2) Axon Hillock
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 08:31:37 pm »

I enjoyed both of your company and look forward to it next year. - Jeff L.   =0)
"No nation however powerful, any more than an individual, can be unjust with impunity.  Sooner or later, public opinion, an instrument merely moral in the beginning, will find occasion physically to inflict its sentences on the unjust... The lesson is useful to the weak as well as the strong." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1804.

"It is the trade of lawyers to question everything, yield nothing, and talk by the hour." -  Thomas Jefferson

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Thomas Jefferson

TheMagicBullet

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 09:15:41 pm »

Darn that was you guys! I missed it. 7-111 am is a pretty narrow window to arrive for partiers :( I had to take advantage of the all-day breakfasts most other people were serving.

widdie

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 10:59:49 am »

I'm obviously WAY late to this party, but your breakfasts were delicious!  Hope you come again in 2013!

FrugalFannie

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 07:09:05 am »

I'm obviously WAY late to this party, but your breakfasts were delicious!  Hope you come again in 2013!

We will definitely be there in 2013. Working on an all day menu. Trying to round up some help with the cooking and some of the other chores. If you know of anyone looking to do some wor send them our way. We will need some counter help and other stuff a few hours each day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up