Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stopping in the forum to make friends.  (Read 2964 times)

docgary

Stopping in the forum to make friends.
« on: June 22, 2012, 09:47:37 am »

Hi I'm Gary. I am a Vet, but if I count my military service,then I have been out of the US for over 30 years with brief extended visits back home.
I live in Hong Kong and plan to return to help resist-give some input to this Constitutional crisis, however I have avoided it by being away. My last exit was on so-called election day in 11/2008. I could see that people were being sucked into a con job by DC.
Well, hope to hear from members on the forum. :)
Gary

TJames

Re: Stopping in the forum to make friends.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 03:22:00 pm »

Hi, Gary. My time out of the US adds up two about five weeks and I'm not even 30 yet. Other than that I'm sure we have a lot in common.  ;)

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 05:55:36 pm »

* What's your plan, Gary? Coming to NH?
* Looks like about 200 people read your message, unless some opened it more than once. Maybe some are waiting for more details from you. Others prefer to read than write.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 11:31:11 pm »

Hey, it's good to hear from you.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything