Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tip for moving to NH  (Read 1270 times)

JazPB

Tip for moving to NH
« on: June 23, 2012, 07:00:12 pm »

Hi all! I just recently moved to Manchester from MA. For those of you who are having trouble finding a place, I had GREAT luck placing an ad in the looking section of Craigslist. I placed one not too long ago looking for an apartment that would take my three animals and was cheap. I was very doubtful of anything coming of it, but I received several responses within a few days for nices places.  It's always worth a try even if it seems like a long shot.

Also, the place that did find me is inexpensive, only electric for utilities, and allows most animals (I have a large breed dog, a small dog, and a cat). They are fully renovating the apartment next to mine at the moment. I believe it is a one bedroom. The landlords are quite pleasant and easy to talk to. I'm not sure when it will be done, but I can give you their info if you are interested. Happy house hunting everyone!

paralegalactivist

Re: Tip for moving to NH
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 10:23:30 am »

Greetings!

Hope all is well. My name is Kay and I'm searching for an apartment. I'll be staying in Manchester while in NH. I'm going to take your advice and leave a post on Craigslist because I think that's a great idea! If you don't mind, I would love to have the contact info for your landlords.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Up