Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Badges?  (Read 5561 times)

samou812

Badges?
« on: June 14, 2012, 06:13:05 am »

This may be a stupid question, and/or covered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it. I registered my wife and myself for PF2012 yesterday. I was required to provide names for badges. Assuming that there will be someone on site actually checking for badges (?) how do we get them? Do they come by snail mail (important to know as we only check our box once per week), email, do I print them out form the web site somehow, or "none of the above"? Thanks for any advice.

Sam

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
Re: Badges?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 07:35:06 am »

When you get there, just check in at the PorcFest registration desk and volunteers will provide your badges and goody bag.  :)

Have a great time!
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

politicalGRAFFITI

• New Hampshire Underground Forum
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 11:57:44 am »

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!   ;D

Jeff LaGrange

• FSP Participant
  • AKA (1) poorkollegekid (2) Axon Hillock
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 12:54:20 pm »

Instead of badges, I'd like to get camp site markers that say which participant occupies the space.  There are people I'd like to meet and it would make it easier if there was a name on a stick kind of like the lawns that are treated for weeds.
"No nation however powerful, any more than an individual, can be unjust with impunity.  Sooner or later, public opinion, an instrument merely moral in the beginning, will find occasion physically to inflict its sentences on the unjust... The lesson is useful to the weak as well as the strong." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1804.

"It is the trade of lawyers to question everything, yield nothing, and talk by the hour." -  Thomas Jefferson

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Thomas Jefferson

TheMagicBullet

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 05:16:50 pm »

Ehhh but on the other hand there's the whole privacy thing. People could do that for themselves if they wanted...

Jeff LaGrange

• FSP Participant
  • AKA (1) poorkollegekid (2) Axon Hillock
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 09:07:02 pm »

Right .... instead of giving me a badge give me a marker so I can choose to do it.  Never mind I'll make my own =0)
"No nation however powerful, any more than an individual, can be unjust with impunity.  Sooner or later, public opinion, an instrument merely moral in the beginning, will find occasion physically to inflict its sentences on the unjust... The lesson is useful to the weak as well as the strong." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1804.

"It is the trade of lawyers to question everything, yield nothing, and talk by the hour." -  Thomas Jefferson

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up