Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ride or Tent space  (Read 5070 times)

MartinG

Ride or Tent space
« on: June 12, 2012, 11:06:38 am »

Got my tickets to NH for Porcfest, now I am hoping to get help with two things (I'll compensate appropriately of course)
1) anyone have an extra seat from Manchester area to the campground?
2) anyone have a space on their tent site that they are looking to fill?

If I can't find a ride from Manchester, I will be renting a car and will have room for 2or3 people if you know anyone who wants to share or needs a ride?

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
Re: Ride or Tent space
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 11:44:00 am »

http://goo.gl/maps/afSk for the rideshare map.

There are a bunch of people posting on https://www.facebook.com/events/228405000580836/ about free space, you can probably get rideshare help from the same place

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 08:51:18 pm »

If you can cover the gas from Manch to Landcaster (about $20), we are driving up on Monday morning, June 18th.  For folks needing a ride back, I'm coming back down probably Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday.  There should be tons of people there by Friday, in any case.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

MartinG

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 09:04:39 pm »

got a site and ride setup..thanks everyone.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 11:22:08 pm »

Okay.  Keep us in mind if you ever need anything.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."
Pages: [1]   Go Up